Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li Movie Clip Vol. M. Bison Snippet

sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

wow. they really got the dude from minority report and walking tall as m. bison.

and they got the dude from american pie and just friends in here too?

at least the girl looks good, but the movie looks dumb as hell.

lmao at dude's gif reply...it works so well because of the asian dude (yes racist)

im a fan of SF but this looks like its gunna be 498240128943 times worse than DBZ. at least dbz seems like it has a chance to work.

if only it was a ryu/ken/akuma movie. guest appearance by my dude Dan

nYcHipHopHippo wrote:
lmao at dude's gif reply...it works so well because of the asian dude (yes racist)

im a fan of SF but this looks like its gunna be 498240128943 times worse than DBZ. at least dbz seems like it has a chance to work.

if only it was a ryu/ken/akuma movie. guest appearance by my dude Dan
I guarantee DBEvolution is gonna be the worst compared to this.

All quotes from Rottentomatoes.com
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/street_fighter_the_legend_of_chun_li/

I can't remember the last time I watched an actor fail to walk into a room convincingly
, but Chris Klein does it. Look for a YouTube montage of his Street Fighter performance to pop up any day now.
When Chris Klein yells "Bomb! Everybody Out!", he just as well could have been talking about this movie too.
It's bad. It's really bad. It's Uwe Boll bad.
As a fan of the video game series, I can honestly say that this is hands down one of the worst films I have ever seen. Chris Klein is so bad that he made the movie a comedy.

apparently Chris Klein sucks.

0% on Rotten Tomatoes
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

All quotes from Rottentomatoes.com
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/street_fighter_the_legend_of_chun_li/

I can't remember the last time I watched an actor fail to walk into a room convincingly
, but Chris Klein does it. Look for a YouTube montage of his Street Fighter performance to pop up any day now.
When Chris Klein yells "Bomb! Everybody Out!", he just as well could have been talking about this movie too.
It's bad. It's really bad. It's Uwe Boll bad.
As a fan of the video game series, I can honestly say that this is hands down one of the worst films I have ever seen. Chris Klein is so bad that he made the movie a comedy.

apparently Chris Klein sucks.

0% on Rotten Tomatoes
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif