STREET FIGHTER

Is the marvel scene still active?

Not as big as before but it's still at EVO while SFIV got the chop so it's still alive and the top guys who played still do.

It still brings the hype that no other game can. I watched the top 8 for Frosty Faultings and Kumite in Tennessee yesterday and it's still fun to watch.

All the game need is one final balance update and it'll be set but that's not happening :smh:

@MarkMan23

Do you know if there are there any plans for ps3 fight stick compatibility with SF5 on PS4?
There was an article on it not too long ago. I believe an interview Ono-san had with Red Bull mentioned Capcom was looking into it. We (Mad Catz) hope that PS3 FightSticks will work with SFV on PS4, that way it gives our faithful customers who already own a Mad Catz PS3 FightStick a chance to use it for this new generation of Street Fighter. Fingers crossed.

where did you preorder this game? I'm contemplating where to cop based on the preorder exclusive... i was going to order through amazon because for prime members the game is less than retail but the exclusive is bison battle costume... ryu is my go to character so gamestop is an option also... but chun li looks good but i hate downloading games online through psn... my connection be slow... i might just go with amazon

I'm thinking all the preorder exclusive costumes will be available for purchase on their own regardless

I know everybody has their opinions but after playing the beta at the homies house
SFV >>SF4
I got tired of watching matches with full blown footsies and turtling being considered great strategy[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
The in your face matches have you lit when your playing.

There was an article on it not too long ago. I believe an interview Ono-san had with Red Bull mentioned Capcom was looking into it. We (Mad Catz) hope that PS3 FightSticks will work with SFV on PS4, that way it gives our faithful customers who already own a Mad Catz PS3 FightStick a chance to use it for this new generation of Street Fighter. Fingers crossed.

Appreciate the response, thanks.

game is a week away now.

taking off work on RD. lol

plus the local gamestop im coppin from is having a SFV tournament @ midnight Monday. imma be up in there READY :evil:

and for the record, im still going with my necali = gill speculation. theres no way that's not him.

Never thought about the Necali being gill. Necali's hair in V-trigger is very telling but capcom never really delivers story wise. I remember thinking Abel was the human version of Seth :smh: no dice.

Don't even get me started on "The ties that bind" movie :smh:

I don't think necalli is Gill, but they may be linked together some way.

After seeing Seth I always felt he would emerge from Seth into Gill but who knows.

-Alex coming in March.
-Spectator mode after the launch
-Challenges on March.
PS3 controllers authentication option
streettgut4.png

street2ymulr.png

I wish I could have this game a week early. I'd seriously pay double. I need practice time before the online matches.

Still haven't bought a PS4 and the game comes out in a week :smh: realistically I probably won't buy one until the end of Febuary when I actually get some free time

Give y'all boys time to catch up :smokin

Still haven't bought a PS4 and the game comes out in a week :smh: realistically I probably won't buy one until the end of Febuary when I actually get some free time

Give y'all boys time to catch up :smokin
i still haven't bought one yet either...contemplating buying one now and getting sfV with it...but i might just wait until uncharted releases in april or whenever its supposed to.

Getting my ps4 friday and already have the tuesday and wednsday after sf comes out off from work. Gonna be a great week

Back
Top Bottom