STREET FIGHTER

He really did, anyone could've seen those dp's from a mile away mile away. I mean Lupe had a few good grabs and crush counters but he let him win.
If diago won he wouldn't gained anything from that because he would be expected to.

Is it too late to get the GameStop street fighter bonus. Want that Ryu alt costume. Or can I still get these exclusive costumes?

picking up my copy tomorrow....
smokin.gif

Is it too late to get the GameStop street fighter bonus. Want that Ryu alt costume. Or can I still get these exclusive costumes?

I was told that the Ryu beard costume will be printed on the receipt.. It may be too late..

Last edited:
Just came from a midnight release tourney.

Was about 10 of us total.

Lost in the finals to someone i kno i can beat. Not trippin but i am kinda kickin myself. Lol

Once my fight pad comes, i will have achieved my final form.

LOVE this game.

And daigo def didnt let lupe win. I didn't expect or believe it either but based on that vid, daigo was def competing. He's just not fully acclamated to v yet.

Just came from a midnight release tourney.
Was about 10 of us total.
Lost in the finals to someone i kno i can beat. Not trippin but i am kinda kickin myself. Lol
Once my fight pad comes, i will have achieved my final form.
LOVE this game.
And daigo def didnt let lupe win. I didn't expect or believe it either but based on that vid, daigo was def competing. He's just not fully acclamated to v yet.

Same here. I came in second at my gamestop tourney. I was basically playing sf4 since it was my first time using sf5 zangief. A lot of his sf4 tricks carried over, but they completely changed his anti air options. I lost to a 15 year old who was pretty good, and conscious enough to realize I didn't know how to stop his jump ins. I was helpless. I couldn't find a good anti air in time and lost. :lol: After I lost, someone came up to me and said "crouching heavy punch is what you were looking for". :smh: I asked the kid if he wanted to put some cash on a run back and he wasn't about that life unfortunately.

All good though. Got a good discount on the game and 2 movie tickets. Now my girl isn't as disappointed in me for spending my night at gamestop lol.

But yeah, I agree. This game is tons of fun. I played like an hour of the first beta and wasn't really sold on it. Playing casuals with some good locals after the tourney changed my mind though. They did a good job on this one.

PSN - Jonatronics

Ready when yall are. :smokin

Daigo definitely let Lupe win.
He wasn't even doing the basic stuff against him but that was very entertaining though.

Also for the PS4 players, don't forget to join the NT community. It might make it easier to set up matches.

Amazon didn't send my Fightpad Pro yet, canceled that ****, picking it up from a brick and mortar today after work.  Game is already downloaded and waiting for me.  I have no idea who I want to main, they all look great.

Last edited:
Servers going back up now. What is the NT community dude talked about?

Go to the friends section then on the left scroll down to community.

Search and request to join the NikeTalk community.

It's basically like a forum. It could help in setting up matches and stuff like that.

Yea been reading about the problems with people getting disconnected in story mode. :smh:
I only planned to hit the lab and to get the FM from story mode but it seems even that won't be easy.

Last edited:

I asked around and eventually all the preorder costumes will be made available

Probably not for free tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom