STREET FIGHTER

Arc Systems got it on lock (GG, DBZ, etc). The 90s Capcom that dominated the fighting game genre no longer exists.

It’s crazy they released SFV the way they did. Meanwhile we got MK11 which did gang busters had amazing graphics, story mode, DLC, etc. Yeah...they never really “stick” with the eSports/fighting community but Capcom could definitely learn from its rivals.

MvC Infinity was just a huge train wreck and unacceptable.

I love SNK and will cop KoF XV but those graphics are definitely last gen. But resources are limited there.

That era when SF EX, SFA3, SF TS, VF 3, Tekken 3, KoF 98-2000. I don’t think we’ll see that again. But ARC Systems coming up and the big players still dropping content along with online should keep the community going.

Downloading season 5 for SF5 as we speak. Thought it would be seamless but transferring my data over to the PS5 takes a min

I feel like I manifested this on a personal level :nthat:

I know they had the mobile game but this looks like a legit fighter that’s actually on consoles I’m assuming this

It's on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One/Game Pass

Played it last year. It's actually pretty fun.

It's like if UMVC3 and Infinite had a child. I would prefer this over mvci, though.

They need to just go ahead and do 1 for 1 remakes of arcade machines if that's not what this is.

It'll be a little more expensive, but these things aren't exactly cheap in the first place. I'd spend a little more money to get a real arcade machine at home of certain games. Not fighting games though. You're gonna have a miserable time playing the cpu if you don't have anyone else to play with.

Here is my full size I got for $800. I always get the high score. Lol

Ive since changed the board and marquee to Turbo SF2 and also have a Super SF2 and Super SF2 Anniversary Edition boards.
5F922DFD-2046-413C-8A5C-F319667CCE3B.jpeg

B9482FE5-E204-47EA-B180-821E306071CF.jpeg
3A44AE75-5072-4931-8BC4-FAFDE0AE9285.jpeg
D5A00BFC-C833-4411-B3FF-E0FD04048CF0.jpeg

SFxT had so much potential. They didn’t give it a true chance. I looked at it yesterday and said damn smh. It was a fun game.
My go to was M.Bison x Sagat 🔥😮‍💨

Tekken 7 blew sfV out of the water. With the addition of projectile characters, whatever Nancy comes up with next is going to be crazy

I could never get into Tekken, growing up the inputs were a bit much for me.
I always enjoyed watching it especially at a high level but never enjoyed playing.

Tekken 7 blew sfV out of the water. With the addition of projectile characters, whatever Nancy comes up with next is going to be crazy

They should let Arc System Works make a Street Fighter Alpha 4 game. That would be the greatest thing ever.

I'm done with Capcom trash until they get a better art team.

I could never get into Tekken, growing up the inputs were a bit much for me.
I always enjoyed watching it especially at a high level but never enjoyed playing.
Tekken has a ton of moves per character. It’s all about finding that handful that actually work. The thing about tekken is that you really need to sit down and choose one character to be good at. It’s not like streetfighter where all the characters kind of follow a similar pattern to a certain degree. Every character is completely different from the other with the exception of some clone’ish characters

Back
Top Bottom