Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Daigo is a beast but its a shame that im gonna have to embarrass him at evo
pimp.gif

Tenn, best of luck 
pimp.gif

^you already know.
pimp.gif

we can get that going once it drops.

i was thinking this time around everyone should try to record their tourney matches to post on here. it can be off a iphone, point and shoot cam, webcam - doesn't matter as long as a video gets put up. it'll be a lot more entertaining seeing vid of the match instead of reading "i beat daaznfella 2-0 EEAAAASSSY." type replies after people play their sets.

Played yun earlier this week at next level in bk. dude is broken as hell. he can do ultra 1 then if you have super activated you can continue to combo. not to mention his palm fist move builds meter like crazy.

JUST A FEW MORE HOURS.

anyone down for a NT lobby tonight in super?

-via eventhubs.com - With Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition's DLC release tomorrow, now is a good time to catch up on the changes that were documented by the Japanese development team months ago telling how the older fighters were upgraded, or in some cases downgraded.Keep in mind these blogs didn't list every single change, but they did provide a good portion of them.

Developer change notes for SSF4's 35 cast members
Dhalsim, M. Bison (Dictator), Akuma, T. Hawk and Adon
Guile, Seth, Dee Jay and Hakan
Zangief, Sagat, Dan and Dudley
Blanka, Abel, Gen and Makoto
E. Honda, Gouken, Rose and Ibuki
Chun-Li, El Fuerte, Sakura and Cody
Ryu, Balrog (Boxer), C. Viper, Cammy and Guy
Ken, Vega (Claw), Rufus, Fei Long and Juri

Sup jae,

i should be online later. too bad the xbox market place is updated @ 3am pst. I'll probably wait till tomorrow to install.

sf3s oe w/ ggpo and youtube sharing
pimp.gif

lol rob, your seth is a beast, but no more zoning w/ jump hp. he's getting 900 health w/ more stamina and good pokes though. more rush down than before.

i said eff it, gonna pick up yun like everyone else

im down for a lobby tonight...and i know how you feel man
30t6p3b.gif
at them nerfing blanka when he wasn't even good to begin with

Hyped for this, I'm camping outside the PS Store tonight 
laugh.gif

I'll probably stick with Gief and pick up Sagat again as well 
pimp.gif

stick with Gief the range from his SPD is ridiculous in AE... and my router just decided to die and they cant come replace it till tommarow so no live/AE for me tonight
indifferent.gif

Damn.. had i know id cop some psn pts earlier. Ain't no way they the PS store seeing any of my CC ever again 
sick.gif

i'm online now. started up super and a box popped up saying AE is now available on the marketplace.
30t6p3b.gif
@ capcom trolling.

anyways. i'll be playing ranked til yall are ready to play. just send an invite or post in the thread or something.

Meh...living in Socal I already deal with enough Yun's as is. Now I'm going to have to deal with them online.

Can't wait to get in the lab...instead of theorizing and then fighting AI at hardest difficulty
indifferent.gif

RIP JUMP STRETCH ARMS. you got my condolences.

any ideas why we always run into connection problems? does the person who hosts the room have to send the invites?

Back
Top Bottom