STREET FIGHTER

Omega looking like a mini Marvel out there, I LIKE IT. There seems to be some more infinite combos found

The Gen infinite is one of the worst infinites I've ever seen :lol: :lol:

Good thing Zangief has balls of steel.

Last edited:
I just got kicked from 3 lobbies because I was using Gen :rofl:

1 guy immediately dashboarded :rofl:

I appreciate the street fighter team at Capcom doing Omega just to have a fun expansion of gameplay.

But, at least from my perspective...**** aint fun, if its broken or unbalanced.

I had video of me doing the kick combo, but NT waited 10 minutes to inform me that I couldn't do it.
It was on Troy too..

Suggestions to upload from mobile?

twelve-3so.jpg

:nerd: :nerd:

Yo Snake Eyez, Tampa Bison, TS Sabin, and errybody else is on xbl right now, I'm playing all of them :lol:

Street Fighter V Development Currently 20% Complete

sfv-ryu-denjinhadouken-622-2-crop.png

Love it or hate it, Street Fighter V is coming, but there’s definitely some room for your opinion to change between now and the game’s release, according to some new details released in this week’s issue of Famitsu.

During an interview with Capcom’s Yoshinori Ono, it was relayed that the upcoming title is currently only 20% of the way through development. While not all that surprising (especially with the Work in progress gameplay footage attached to the bottom of the gameplay trailers), it does give a good point of reference for fans to keep in mind during discussions of early footage.

A concrete release date has yet to be confirmed, but a recent Amazon listing  possibly revealed Street Fighter V as an early 2016 title.

We are in the process of translating Famitsu’s full talk with Ono, so stay tuned for more details.

http://shoryuken.com/2014/12/17/street-fighter-v-development-currently-20-complete/

Can you imagine mid combo, you hit HP and the game pauses and says "DLC required to continue"
:rofl:

When you play an online match, one player can only punch and the other player can only kick.

Wanna do overheads? Well that'll be 4.99 OR 8.99 for the overhead and cross up pack. TBA grab and jump pack. Stay tuned!

Oh lawd, i forgot it's a "Sony Exclusive," does that mean return of Cole? I forgot he was in X Tekken lol

Back
Top Bottom