STREET FIGHTER

Lord Birdie is a TERRIBLE character. And you idiots clearly don't know what "confirm" means. Not **** **** is confirmed about Birdie. It's "hinted". smh ******* dimwits
mean.gif
mean.gif
Now it's confirmed, and I agree, he is a terrible character.

Man I'm black as hell. SF doesn't even bother developing black characters it's all generic cut and past stereotypical ********

Gotta get a PS4 just for the beta :rolleyes

I've been playing with a lot of Ryu in smash though

But now I'm bout to boot up my xbox and play this gears beta! I love this time of year

Camny looking exactly the same :lol:

Cmon capcom, show a little creativity :smh:

Smh.. I can't believe another dive kick character man. Birdie looks trash and extremely slow, that never works in
a SF game unless his damage is insane and he will be nerf'd in no time.

I heard a rumor that 360 motions will not be in this version of SF, which would be interesting. I'm not sure I believe
that one, but It's doable. Birdie's grab is HCF I believe, so there might be some truth to that. If this is true charge
characters might get some love.

Last edited:
Legit annoyed cammy is going to be in the new one.

I have a feeling this version of sf is going to be dumbed down even more compared to sf4.

Heh, think they'll be able to prevent hardtoblockables?

Nah, Birdie has always been a 360 character.

I just hope Viper, Rufus, and Gief are not in this game. Hated them.

Legit annoyed cammy is going to be in the new one.

I have a feeling this version of sf is going to be dumbed down even more compared to sf4.

Heh, think they'll be able to prevent hardtoblockables?

U already know it will be man. I hate that

Oh let's have the game auto block moves for you. Let's add input shortcuts that you can't turn off (unless this was sf x t, then you use a ******* gem to do it) and long leniency so that hurts you more than its supposed to help

And **** cammy

Brain dead in sf 4 and will be in this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom