STREET FIGHTER

I got sick of using a pad so im about to get a stick but only a budget one for now and maybe mod it later on.

Anyone have any experience using a Datel arcade Pro stick? Thats the one im going to get.

yo tried to add everyone from psn....... ^ man i never heard of that stick even when i looked it up, i have the first te which is my favorite.. then i have a hori FS3 and hoir SA which are fine but I prefer the TE over both. any fuertes that can rsf on PSN?

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

yo tried to add everyone from psn....... ^ man i never heard of that stick even when i looked it up, i have the first te which is my favorite.. then i have a hori FS3 and hoir SA which are fine but I prefer the TE over both. any fuertes that can rsf on PSN?
laugh.gif
 Yea its very budget, only £30 while the the other ones  you mentioned are around £120. I do plan on getting those in the future.

Man to be serious, my fs3 is that size but it only came with 6 buttons and they are sanwa. it's about the same size & its weird but maybe cause I'm used to the te I sometimes drop my 3 button inputs and have super come out by accident maybe because of te layout but reguardless of anything about the price I think it really matters on how your hands/palms can rest but in my personaly experience the te layout is pretty godlike &wide compared to the sa/rap & if anyone would to tell you to get better stick it would be the vlx

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

so the ssf4ae in the psn store is just an add on, and the disc based game in the store is the full game?

yeah so you would have to get both unless you want to wait for the retail disk. I think it comes out Tuesday.

NT - PSN - Region

1. thenkotb, hotpantsP00P00, chicago 

2.The Minister, Robg-VA_703, Virginia
3. yungrich702, Danngal, las vegas

4. PJ, Mari-Vega, NorCal

5. hongcouver604, Ning726, Vancouver

just need a couple more and we can get one going..

Originally Posted by thenkotb

NT - PSN - Region

4. PJ, Mari-Vega, NorCal

6. rice boy45, Kid_Yoro, LA

NT - PSN - Region

4. PJ, Mari-Vega, NorCal

7. VeryAnalytical85-sy7158

Any NT'ers, having issues with playing this version after installing it onto the console?
I've been trying to reinstall as well as switch between versions. But it isn't working at all for me.

^ Since I installed it there hasn't been any issues, not sure what the problem could be.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

NT - PSN - Region

4. PJ, Mari-Vega, NorCal

8. simpliSD, simpliSD, San Diego

dang it, why cant i have the costume i want... come on capcom... give me ken with long hair and his yellow gloves... and normal red gi... he looked in streetfighter alpha!

Any NT'ers, having issues with playing this version after installing it onto the console?
I've been trying to reinstall as well as switch between versions. But it isn't working at all for me.
taken from capcom's technical support forums. this has apparently worked for a lot of folks.

As of this writing, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition has launched on both DLC, and disc format for XBox 360 and Playstation 3 consoles. For those fans who own both Super Street Fighter IV, -AND- Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (disc version), there is a loading error if both games are installed. The error is a failure to load the actual fight/battle screen where the action takes place. The game allows the user to pick his/her character, and when the fight loads and the "VS." screen is displayed, the game "freezes" at this point, without actually loading the fight/characters. The game will hang here indefinitely, until the user manually quits out of the game, and returns to the XMB menu. This has been mainly a PS3 version issue, obviously. The solution to this issue is to delete the GAME DATA for Super Street Fighter IV. Be careful NOT to delete the "SAVE DATA", because this contains your titles, and other accomplishments. Then, simply play Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition worry-free. Installing Arcade Edition will greatly reduce load times, and is suggested.  Again, as of this writing, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (disc version) may not work properly if Super Street Fighter IV is installed. Simply delete the GAME DATA (not to be confused with SAVE DATA) file from your PS3 (and free up some space, anyway), an this resolves the issue.

Originally Posted by simpliSD

NT - PSN - Region

4. PJ, Mari-Vega, NorCal

8. simpliSD, simpliSD, San Diego

alright we got 8.. how do you guys want to do this??
3 round matches

best out of 3 advances

double elimination?

then best out of 5 for the finals.

let me know what you think or would want to change/add.

^you ps3 folks should record your matches if you can and up em to youtube to post in the thread. should keep the thread entertaining for a while.

SF4 Volt is out for the iphone right now. they added 4 characters, which brings the total to 17. it's got online now too. just tried it and it's pretty cool. not bad for a dollar. the price goes up a dollar each day beginning friday til it reaches it's normal price of 7 bucks.
sfvolt00.jpg

sfvolt01.jpg

dro/syxth element - you end up going to the AE event last night? it was pretty dope. open bar =
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

taken from capcom's technical support forums. this has apparently worked for a lot of folks.

As of this writing, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition has launched on both DLC, and disc format for XBox 360 and Playstation 3 consoles. For those fans who own both Super Street Fighter IV, -AND- Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (disc version), there is a loading error if both games are installed. The error is a failure to load the actual fight/battle screen where the action takes place. The game allows the user to pick his/her character, and when the fight loads and the "VS." screen is displayed, the game "freezes" at this point, without actually loading the fight/characters. The game will hang here indefinitely, until the user manually quits out of the game, and returns to the XMB menu. This has been mainly a PS3 version issue, obviously. The solution to this issue is to delete the GAME DATA for Super Street Fighter IV. Be careful NOT to delete the "SAVE DATA", because this contains your titles, and other accomplishments. Then, simply play Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition worry-free. Installing Arcade Edition will greatly reduce load times, and is suggested.  Again, as of this writing, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (disc version) may not work properly if Super Street Fighter IV is installed. Simply delete the GAME DATA (not to be confused with SAVE DATA) file from your PS3 (and free up some space, anyway), an this resolves the issue.
Thanks jae oh en.
I managed to figure that out, after doing a bit more research on the error (called Capcom technical support, but never got back to me). The one problem I have with the data erase/reinstallation of data, was the previous alternative costume package I got from my original SSFIV game data, has now been deleted. Is there anyway to re-download it back, since I purchased it on the PSN network (prior to the hacking)?

As for recording matches, I don't know how to do that stuff, so whoever I face, hopefully they'll do it 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

dro/syxth element - you end up going to the AE event last night? it was pretty dope. open bar =
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
nice, too bad i missed out. I didn't want to go in the rain and my homie decided to chill.

I heard it was much easier to get into than the marvel event @ the mez

flashhouse- there's only 3 of us though.
laugh.gif

veryanalytical- recording off the tv with a camera phone and upping straight to youtube does the trick for me. doesn't have to be fancy. just thinking if folks started posting matches they were playing, the thread could gain some new life.

dro- word. i think the rain kept it from getting too crowded. it stopped raining when we got down there and they had tents set up over the lines, so it wasn't so bad. i heard dragon lounge runs AE on mondays now too. might have to see whats good with that.

Back
Top Bottom