STREET FIGHTER

Originally Posted by jae oh en

flashhouse- there's only 3 of us though.
laugh.gif

veryanalytical- recording off the tv with a camera phone and upping straight to youtube does the trick for me. doesn't have to be fancy. just thinking if folks started posting matches they were playing, the thread could gain some new life.

dro- word. i think the rain kept it from getting too crowded. it stopped raining when we got down there and they had tents set up over the lines, so it wasn't so bad. i heard dragon lounge runs AE on mondays now too. might have to see whats good with that.
for sure.. lemme know if you plan to hit up dragon lounge for ae. I haven't touched mvc3 in months b/c it's nearly unplayable with all the lag online.

i'm down for the xbox tourney lol.

laugh.gif

veryanalytical- recording off the tv with a camera phone and upping straight to youtube does the trick for me. doesn't have to be fancy. just thinking if folks started posting matches they were playing, the thread could gain some new life.

dro- word. i think the rain kept it from getting too crowded. it stopped raining when we got down there and they had tents set up over the lines, so it wasn't so bad. i heard dragon lounge runs AE on mondays now too. might have to see whats good with that.

Well I figure as much but, I wouldn't be able to hold the camera still since no one would be able to hold it while I'm playing and I don't have one of those tripods. 

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

laugh.gif

Well I figure as much but, I wouldn't be able to hold the camera still since no one would be able to hold it while I'm playing and I don't have one of those tripods. 
you got the replay channel.

shout outs to NIKETALK

good seein' some of ya'll at the super street fighter iv arcade edition launch event in sf

Anybody looking to jump on tonight?
PSN id: Mari-Vega

Btw I agree with the format for the tourney, hopefully we can start it soon.

Originally Posted by The Minister

so can we start this tourney up or what

simpliSD wrote:
VeryAnalytical85 wrote:
thenkotb wrote:
NT - PSN - Region

1. thenkotb, hotpantsP00P00, chicago 

2.The Minister, Robg-VA_703, Virginia
3. yungrich702, Danngal, las vegas

4. PJ, Mari-Vega, NorCal

5. hongcouver604, Ning726, Vancouver

6. rice boy45, Kid_Yoro, LA

7. VeryAnalytical85-sy7158

8. simpliSD, simpliSD, San Diego

alright we got 8.. how do you guys want to do this??
3 round matches

best out of 3 advances

double elimination?

then best out of 5 for the finals.

let me know what you think or would want to change/add.

ok so for the psn tourney i just did seeding according to the order of the sign up to make things easy. lets try to get this first round done by the weekend. talk to your opponent about a good time for you to get your matches in. once your matches are done post it here and ill edit the bracket. 
rules:

3 round matches

best out of 3 

double elimination 

best out of 5 in the finals

it might be a good idea to test out your connection with your opponent first rather then just going straight in.. lag is an online tournament's worst enemy 
mad.gif

ntbracket.png

Originally Posted by thenkotb

simpliSD wrote:
VeryAnalytical85 wrote:

3 round matches

best out of 3 advances

double elimination?

too late to join? Been gone for like a month my bad.

psn - piczon2008
location - VA

piczon ill put you first on deck.. if someone doesn't show up for their match we'll swap you in. its kinda hard to have a 9 person double elimination bracket.

piczon ill put you first on deck.. if someone doesn't show up for their match we'll swap you in. its kinda hard to have a 9 person double elimination bracket.

thank you sir

shoutouts to markman.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

the costume pack for the AE characters are out today. it's 4 bucks.
here's the pics again.
Spoiler [+]

still need some folks for the 360 tourney.

360 Arcade Edition List
NT SN - Gamertag - Location
1- jae oh en - jae 0h en - cali
2- tennhouse2 - Flash House - texas
3- the minister - FNEXRobG - VA
4- syxth element - dro m0ntana
5-
6-
7-
8-

Originally Posted by piczon1983

simpliSD wrote:

3 round matches

best out of 3 advances

double elimination?

too late to join? Been gone for like a month my bad.

psn - piczon2008
location - VA

yo add me im from va 2 psn is RobG_VA-703

shoutouts to markman.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

the costume pack for the AE characters are out today. it's 4 bucks.
here's the pics again.
Spoiler [+]
still need some folks for the 360 tourney.

360 Arcade Edition List
NT SN - Gamertag - Location
1- jae oh en - jae 0h en - cali
2- tennhouse2 - Flash House - texas
3- the minister - FNEXRobG - VA
4- syxth element - dro m0ntana
5-
6-
7-
8-

shinkuhadouken91 - SupaaPanda - TX
my mains: vega, honda, ryu, yang~
smokin.gif

I know people don't like pluging their sites on NT but me and a couple of friends started http://finalbout.net/home/ for a site discussing everything about fighting games but especially SF, so it'll be cool if you check it out

Probably been asked, but I don't feel like scrolling through all these pages.. Do I need SSFIV to play arcade edition or can I just run it as its own game?

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Probably been asked, but I don't feel like scrolling through all these pages.. Do I need SSFIV to play arcade edition or can I just run it as its own game?

you can just play.. only you wont be able to play as oni,evil ryu, yun, yang

Not sure, I don't think anybody's got around to actually planning set dates for matches, let alone tonight.

Back
Top Bottom