STREET FIGHTER

Never thought I would admit it, but Akuma is so ******* frustrating to play.

As. I only have played him but maybe an hour or so but he seems so slow compared to 4. The motion for demon flip is annoying as ****, too.

He definitely plays differently than in IV. It took me a little while to get adjusted. His air fireball is less floaty and can only be used going forward, which makes his zoning game not quite as strong as before.

The demon flip also seems slower, but the throw range on it seems crazy large.

A welcome change is that he now has an ultra that can be combo'd into and reliably used as an anti-air.

my mad catz alpha fight stick came in the mail today so ill make my debut sometime tonight after I get off work. Im going to play on my boys account till the weekend cause I want to try the stick out and downloading sf v would take the rest of the night. im also thinking of picking up umvc3

Washed ChrisG online in ranked 2-0, then he proceeds to claim that I play like a "nut" and that I rely heavily on "online tactics". Lmaoooo. Salty Vegan boy.

Washed ChrisG online in ranked 2-0, then he proceeds to claim that I play like a "nut" and that I rely heavily on "online tactics". Lmaoooo. Salty Vegan boy.

:lol:
The salt was definitely flowing.

It probably started at 1:44
That dash in V trigger to avoid the V reversal was sick.

:lol:
The salt was definitely flowing.

It probably started at 1:44
That dash in V trigger to avoid the V reversal was sick.

The FGC has this lame, sheeple mentality. If it's a dude that nobody has ever heard of pulls off an upset, 90% of time they'll get ******* on, discredited and undermined. I beat him in casuals in person too (didn't get to play him in tourney), so that online excuse is corny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom