STREET FIGHTER

I think with these games I still don't really enjoy seeing that. Like I'm watching the same thing over and over again.

I never know what is happening on the screen when I watch Marvel high level play. Too much animation
laugh.gif
This. The commentators be like "Pops his X-factor" and "Nice block" in the most casual voice possible while I'm like "The **** is going on?!?!?!?"

The deluxe edition for Tekken 7 will include both the base game and the newly announced season pass, which will grant gamers access to many new fighters, stages, and costumes throughout three different content updates. The season pass will also bring a new game mode into play, although what this will actually be has yet to be announced by Bandai Namco. It’s currently unknown when the season pass will begin introducing its three waves of content.

The Deluxe Edition reportedly also comes with two more playable characters, and sports 30 metallic costumes for those who want to really test their mettle. Those who pre-order the title will also get the vampiric fighter Eliza added to their rosters. She was first introduced after winning a fan vote online, and has since appeared only in Tekken Revolution.

Depends on if you're in it for the long haul.
Me personally, metallic costumes isn't that special and you can always purchase the season pass and additional characters later.

If it had a steelbook or something tangible to differentiate itself from the normal game then it would have being more tempting.

went ahead and got Tekken 7 regular, you still get Eliza for preordering (though i probably wont even touch her)
Also got MVC3, may as well since I'm not sure if MVCI is a day 1 purchase for me.

I got the digital joint download now. I am gonna be in the dojo for a minute though. Like I meantioned before. This game is a damn simulator :lol:

:lol:

I got some practice in this morning before work. Just training mode. This gonna take some work.

And I have to hold the controller funny :lol:. I am way better when I do the two fingers overhead method :rofl:

It is mad weird cause I only do it for this game but I am like 70% better. Maybe it is these weird *** inputs.

PSN: Tdogg2k8

man this is going to take some time. my mains are Lee and Lili but im trying out some other people now
I hate to say the word MAIN too, just people im slightly better with, i like trying out everyone.

Getting mvc3 and tekken was pointless lol I wish I could return this purchase. Did an online of mvc3 and got my but handed. I need mvc2

Anyone got info on this dude? He looks interesting. I thought that guy from Guile's stage (Byron Taylor) was going to be DLC for this season as well? I like that Gen's master will be in. Can't wait to see their skill set.

Last edited:
He was the boss in the fifth stage of Final Fight. Exactly like Andore/Hugo except he can get this weird angry power up. You could probably pull a play through and skip to the end of stage 5 to see.

And Zeku is Guy's master.

We're pretty much getting some Final Fight characters.

Anyways, I finally got my hands on a switch. Just waiting for Amazon to send my Ultra SSF2.

He was the boss in the fifth stage of Final Fight. Exactly like Andore/Hugo except he can get this weird angry power up. You could probably pull a play through and skip to the end of stage 5 to see.

And Zeku is Guy's master.

We're pretty much getting some Final Fight characters.

Anyways, I finally got my hands on a switch. Just waiting for Amazon to send my Ultra SSF2.

Thank you for the info. I'm really interested to play him. I like his look. I'm hoping he'll be a counter to Birdie's really tough matchups.

Thank you for the info. I'm really interested to play him. I like his look. I'm hoping he'll be a counter to Birdie's really tough matchups.

Depends. They could make him similar to Hugo...or make him similar in the manner Guile/Nash are variations.

I'm hyped for Zeku. I haven't played V but this might be the reason to get me download it and purchase the season passes.

anyone want to set up some tekken time. playing the computer is a bit boring
I need to get better figure out moves. there are about 4 players i like playing with
I can't figure out Lee's Slam move though, it's not the same anymore

Tdogg2k8

Last edited:
I will run with you. Holla at me. I am pretty much trash but maybe I can shine a lil bit :lol:

Should be on tonight.

I'm overseas actually my time frame to play is about 6pm-8 p.m. weekdays for EST

whats the story behind Hworang having an eyepatch

Back
Top Bottom