STREET FIGHTER

Was played SF4AE and some of these characters man
laugh.gif

roll.gif
JUST GIVE ME BACK HAKKAN 

Super? I'll wait for Ultra. :/
Um there's some dudes out there tryna mod Ultimate Marvel to kinda balance it out. I haven't tried it yet

Super Street Fighter 5 is coming, free update for existing owners
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387167

Reading that thread, I would take it with a pinch of salt.

However, SFV is in need of a reboot, more depth and those characters make perfect sense since Sakura Viper and Sagat are very popular and he game is set before third strike and after SFV so makes sense for the storyline to have those third strike character too.

Hopefully it's real and happens at E3.

Sent you an invite. Got nothing. My PSN is youngj00. I'm on SFV.

Last edited:
Super Street Fighter V would need to have all 6 characters to be released AT THE SAME TIME for it to make a big enough of a splash to generate some serious traction going for this game. In addition to arcade mode + multiple critical arts, etc. One character per month isn't big enough of a deal.

I wonder that as well

I be fighting dudes win the first round easily, all of sudden it just stops running smooth their character is glitching all over the screen moving in slow motion jumping back and forth, I can't even land a punch

How are you certain? I have never understood this.

It was consistently happening when I would be winning ONLY. The match would start it'd be totally fine, they may get in and not get any real damage and then when I get rolling with Birdie all of a sudden I can't even see them anymore. They're glitching all around and then BOOM, I lose. It would only happen when I started winning, consistently. I'm not even good at all yet and I'm still playing in lower ranks but I had a Kolin rage quit on me in ranked after I got a close win.

Yeah, online for SFV can be trying at times but it my go to for matchup experience. I've learned a lot when the connections are good and I've played some solid players. Won some and lost some. Its early but I don't think Birdie will be my only character that I play for the long haul. He really gets mauled in certain matchups and it's tough to get folks off you with him. I run into a lot of Kens online and they just go nuts. Rashid is tough to deal with too. Also, does ANYONE have answers for how to deal with Bison's pressure? I can't figure out when to push a button against him especially when he hits his V-trigger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom