STREET FIGHTER

damn i gotta get in like 20 min of practice after a few months of not touching the game
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Thestreetdream

thestreetdream vs the qbz
QBZ won............bs lag in the matches but give him his props tho
apologizes man that lag was horrible but i played fine all day b4 u

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

Originally Posted by Thestreetdream

thestreetdream vs the qbz
QBZ won............bs lag in the matches but give him his props tho
apologizes man that lag was horrible but i played fine all day b4 u
damn. the lag is unfortunate. for future tourneys i'm going to try to make sure that nobody has to play the same person they've already played in the first round of a previous tourney.

updated brackets have been submitted, but yuku probably won't edit my post til next week.
grin.gif

question, do we have to wait for the first round matches to be over before we can move on to the 2nd round?

KillItWithFire hasnt shown up on here or even accepted my friend request to play him, how long do we wait until someone's dropped

Originally Posted by M4rioL

KillItWithFire hasnt shown up on here or even accepted my friend request to play him, how long do we wait until someone's dropped

Sorry duder, I got off work a bit earlier than I had anticipated that evening and was fast asleep by time I had promised to play you. Just not much time to get on my Xbox. I'm free Thursday and Friday, save a few exceptions. Let me know when you'd like to play. I apologize again, work and all.

Originally Posted by KillItWithFire

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Sorry duder, I got off work a bit earlier than I had anticipated that evening and was fast asleep by time I had promised to play you. Just not much time to get on my Xbox. I'm free Thursday and Friday, save a few exceptions. Let me know when you'd like to play. I apologize again, work and all.
Its cool, I can play Thursday but problem is that I'm gonna be internet-less from about late Thursday to Sunday on travel, so I might have to be dropped
mad.gif
sorry bro

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

question, do we have to wait for the first round matches to be over before we can move on to the 2nd round?

naw i dont think so we already played our second round matchup

and ggs Jdeez i guess were even cause i cant stand fight ehonda's lol

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

naw i dont think so we already played our second round matchup
for the sake of structure, would've liked to keep a schedule. but on the flipside, can't complain that people are getting their matches done. so yeah, you can continue playing 2nd round games if both of you guys are ready, but there's no rush for the 2nd round stuff since there's a couple 1st round matches that haven't been played yet. so it's up to you guys.
psn tournament is slackin 
eyes.gif

yeah, it does seem to be lagging a bit. anyone got any updates on their matches?

if the person you are scheduled to play hasn't posted in here, or replied to messages, post in here and we can throw them in the title to get their attention as well as getting a reserve ready to go if a day or two passes.

Back
Top Bottom