pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really????

Strip clubs are a waste of money. Most likely you're not going home with any of the broads there and if you do you probably wouldn't want to. You gohome with a false sense of accomplishment.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by cardk5790

Nothing makes a man feel better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really????

Strip clubs are a waste of money. Most likely you're not going home with any of the broads there and if you do you probably wouldn't want to. You go home with a false sense of accomplishment.
having a wifey at home after you come back from a strip club FTW.... its just a cool spot to hang out with the fella's... naked girls,alcohol, video poker, good food....

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really????

Strip clubs are a waste of money. Most likely you're not going home with any of the broads there and if you do you probably wouldn't want to. You go home with a false sense of accomplishment.
having a wifey at home after you come back from a strip club FTW.... its just a cool spot to hang out with the fella's... naked girls, alcohol, video poker, good food....

Good food in strip clubs??? Maybe in portland. Me having never been to a strip club = priceless.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really????

having a wifey at home after you come back from a strip club FTW.... its just a cool spot to hang out with the fella's... naked girls, alcohol, video poker, good food....

Good food in strip clubs??? Maybe in portland. Me having never been to a strip club = priceless.
There is this place called acropolis... the owner owns his own farm... $5 ribeye's, $3 half a roasted chicken, $3 1/2 pound burgers, $12 filetmignon, 30+ beers on tap... people just go there to eat and not look at the strippers. ( the strippers dont look as good as other places ) but the food makesup for it...

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

There is this place called acropolis... the owner owns his own farm... $5 ribeye's, $3 half a roasted chicken, $3 1/2 pound burgers, $12 filet mignon, 30+ beers on tap... people just go there to eat and not look at the strippers. ( the strippers dont look as good as other places ) but the food makes up for it...
smh.gif
Making a broke guy want to hit up the club right now.

$5 waters at the spearmint rhino in santa barbara
sick.gif
thought that @#$% wasfree when one of the strippers asked "do you guys want any water?"
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

$5 waters at the spearmint rhino in santa barbara
sick.gif
thought that @#$% was free when one of the strippers asked "do you guys want any water?"
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Are you serious!?!? How much is the alcohol?

strip clubs are fun especially when you're bored and smashed with the crew. However, I hate strip club atms those fees are ridiculous. The Acrop has someof the best food around no joke, I've been there for dinner twice this summer I even took a date there (she didn't have as much fun as i did).

Originally Posted by 18key

^^^ you from portland? summit?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
When I got money.
laugh.gif
.... save up $3 for steak bites.... i got the beer, i swear i only know 2 NTer's around portland area... my co worker andnodmadicsole<sp.... Spice ( next to barracuda ) has lobster and steak for $10..

Back
Top Bottom