• To cop myself a dance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To get lucky(very doubtful)

• To bust a nut

• Total voters
Why do you go to strip club?

Do you go there for the girls that climb that firefighter pole?

Do you go for the dances?

Do you go to bust a
?

Recently went to Spearmint Rhino and when ol girl found out something was poking at her, she went to work. :smokin

I'm not on general every week.

Please bump the one that is made every week and close this thread up, mods. If that's the case. I'm ashamed of myself for re-creating threads that are made every week. :smh:

:smokin

^^Wiggles might be the worst strip club ever, though the lesbian show isn't terrible sometimes

this topic happens like every damn week. :smh:

Not really. I'd say monthly in some incarnation or another.

To answer your question OP I have not gone, and at present don't feel the need to go. I can get a half naked big booty woman to dance on me for free at a club or party.

i wish all clubs was like down-south. Its literally the club, you go to places like onxy in dallas or K.O.D there's chicks in there thats as bad or badder than the strippers. Then theres those smaller clubs where you get that top, for a small price with the condom on. Cali sucks for strip clubs, not naked, no liqour and the amount of "THICK" is lacking.

Never been to one but seems pointless to me. Girls trained to lead you on so you can give em ya money. Go to a party if you want dances. You have a better chance of smashing and you prolly will spend less money.

If ise ain't sliding inbetween, I'm keeping da green.

Last edited:
sounds crazy BUT i go for the vibe i get from there..

good *** music, strong *** drink and naked chicks!! count lose...

if you balling on a budget, then strip clubs aren't for you in the first damn place... you'll never find a spot that you will like. just IMO

NYC cats know what i mean

P.S. 

1) Sin City Cabaret in the BX <==== i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this strip club

2) Lucky 7's (closed down ) in Brooklyn (Grimey looking spot but good times always and NO drama)

2) Perfections in Queens..... (ive never seen so many people make in rain in one spot EVER!!)

I go because I work at one. :lol:

Can't see how anybody would wanna go in to one of them. Women with above average looks (some) and below average minds (all). Some in there bleeding, dancing putting their vaginal region all in your face, masking the fishy scent with cheap perfume. Dudes think it's dope to go to the club and spend cheese on these weak minded women. :smh: Don't get it confused though, I'd definitely smash a select few, but am I spending my cheddar on them? **** no. My dollar is worth a lot more than some random chicks rack.

It's just not a good place to be. I'm not even into that party/clubbing scene so that also plays a hand in the dislike.

I'm not about to pay for sex, let alone blue balls.

Last edited:
you know what the funny thing is

i have dealt with women who work at jobs like this but i have only been to strip club 6 times or less

a strip club is the biggest waste of money when dealing with females that sell them self

Last edited:
sounds crazy BUT i go for the vibe i get from there..

good *** music, strong *** drink and naked chicks!! count lose...

if you balling on a budget, then strip clubs aren't for you in the first damn place... you'll never find a spot that you will like. just IMO

NYC cats know what i mean

P.S. 

1) Sin City Cabaret in the BX <==== i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this strip club

2) Lucky 7's (closed down ) in Brooklyn (Grimey looking spot but good times always and NO drama)

2) Perfections in Queens..... (ive never seen so many people make in rain in one spot EVER!!)
I wanna pop my strip club cherry in december for my birthday. Well, my boys wanna buy me drinks and dances. What's a good club in nyc that i could just walk in and cop a dance? How much am i looking at? Do i have to cop a table or can i just tell a shorty i want a dance?

to be honest i just like to see how much these **** willing to degrade themselves for sum lil money. im the ***** that get **** to twerk wit they booty meat on fire & get em to eat each other p & b

yes, it's simping

yes, I've smashed (sometimes even for free)

but at the end of the day a party isn't a party without females, so with $ you can turn the wackest nights into "something like a party" >D

Last edited:
I wanna pop my strip club cherry in december for my birthday. Well, my boys wanna buy me drinks and dances. What's a good club in nyc that i could just walk in and cop a dance? How much am i looking at? Do i have to cop a table or can i just tell a shorty i want a dance?

If you're going to be in Manhattan, I'll say Flashdancers is a good spot to start off with.

Back
Top Bottom