Strip Clubs are wack. Save your money.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Personally...it's just a cool place to go with your boys...and/or a group of chicks and just wild out and have fun. You can't go in there with the mindset of "if I'm spending money, I need to get my rocks off"...that ain't what the strip club is for.

BTW...I think I saw the prettiest damn girl I've ever seen in the strip club last night and I was dying to ask her what was she doing stripping. I hope shorty was just paying her tuition or something. She was do damn gorgeous she could have been modeling for some magazine or in somebody's video or something...damn. But you never know everybody's story.
This man speaks the truth. If you wanna smash, you mind as well go to a massage parlor or hit up craigslist. When u hit up the strip club,it's about acting a fool with your homeboys and sometimes your homegirls. After I'm in the strip club and I see how the rotation works it, justwhatevers.

Originally Posted by nicefro

Vow.
roll.gif
roll.gif

damm sounds like the strip clubs you guys go to are trash

mine are completely nude and the beer selection is crazy

Any NYC nt'ers wanna make a trip to Sue's? I wanna go again for my bday not til May but get ready
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

$15 cover including a drink.

Chill with your boys, throw some dollar bills to get some booty in your face.

$35 nude lap dance.

Then it's a wrap.

It's just a place to chill with your boys, and to see some naked booty.
tongue.gif

Why pay for that when you can just have a jump off come over to the house and do all that and more for no charge ....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

$15 cover including a drink.

Chill with your boys, throw some dollar bills to get some booty in your face.

$35 nude lap dance.

Then it's a wrap.

It's just a place to chill with your boys, and to see some naked booty.
tongue.gif

Why pay for that when you can just have a jump off come over to the house and do all that and more for no charge ....
he's doing it wrong.

But on the plus side not being drunk opens the chance of having awkward conversations with the girls!

Can i get on at the strip club. I just want to smash and dash. hit and quick. scrub and dub. and all the above no strings attached.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Any NYC nt'ers wanna make a trip to Sue's? I wanna go again for my bday not til May but get ready
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im in there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm down. How the hell do you get there though. It's all the way out in Mount Vernon. I aint tryin to get stuck out there.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im in there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm down. How the hell do you get there though. It's all the way out in Mount Vernon. I aint tryin to get stuck out there.

Its not as far as you think.... And its definitely worth the trip
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom