Stromile Swift - Pretty sad Story - Looking for work now too.

Dont know what I would do either.... no father...Moms has been my all as well... every graduation, football game, and everything in between.... MY FOUNDATION

R.I.P to Stros mom

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

There's a special bond between a mother and the first Son, especially when there was no father figure in your life.
Must be tough, I don't want to imagine the feeling of losing my mother.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

.. Damn

That's how I think I'll be when my mom goes. Good forbid, but its real talk.

QFT...i'm honestly almost teary eyed just thinking about it.

I hope Swift can recover.

That's too bad. Everyone has to accept the cycle of life and this happens to everyone, but it doesn't make it any easier to lose a loved one

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP)-The New Jersey Nets have waived veteranforward/center Stromile Swift, who did not dress for their gameSunday night against New Orleans.

Swift, who was acquired from Memphis in a February 2008 trade for center Jason Collins and cash considerations, appeared in six games for the Netsthis season. He averaged 3.8 points and 2.2 rebounds while playing 10.7 minutes per game.

The ninth-year veteran has averaged 8.5 points and 4.7 rebounds in 534 career games.

Just posted it in the nets thread

a Shame really

He was just one of those players that he may not of had a great skill set but I liked him.

Good Luck Stro.

you cant possible waive a player going through this.
reading this article made me so sad....real talk.

stro gotta start movin forward with his life. He got to. does he have kids?
sittin around regretting not being by his moms side when she died isnt gonna bring her back or bring back a chance to be there. If I lose my mom, Ill prollyhave lost the best thing ever happen to me, but I cant just shut it down
Its easy to say now because My parents are still wit me thank the lord despite both battling cancer.
even his moms was basically lettin him know, he gotta keep pushin forward.
I hope everything turns for the better and he can go back to normalcy

feels like the Nets did em kinda dirty..
even tho they mentioned his agent talking to Kiki, I dunno, somethings up, especially after LFrank said he had a great practice on Friday.

What better time to tap in to that potential and be the player everybody knows he can be?

She's still watching, homie; make her proud.

So sad, his name came up in conversation the other day. We didnt know which team he played for.

Back
Top Bottom