STRONG CANADIAN DOLLAR APPRECIATION!

^^^ thats all im appreciating, the shopping aspect
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

to add on to that the the flow of money is leaving the Canadian economy because of people like us are buying in the us.

mad leakages....

----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

Its a bit of a false representation in the media. The dollar is stronger relative to the US because our commodity exports are higher in demand, like oil etc etc. The other half of the equation is the weakening US dollar....AC4THREE is right though, its not all gravy. While its cheaper for us to buy stuff from the US its more expensive for businesses in the US to buy from Canadian businesses.

Also, the US economy isn't that great and they may go into a recession...we'll be sure to follow given they're our largest trading partner.

Hopefully all the @#%$ y'all buy will keep you flossy when you can't flick the lights on.

WOW... As of today, the Canadian dollar is officially stronger than the U.S. dollar! Not by much, but it is worth more.

www.xe.com

I never thought I would see that happen. I guess there is one thing we can thank George Bush for!

PS: Everyone relax with the economics lessons. Lighten up, this is friggin' NIKETALK!!

this sux for me cause my dad works for GM so he might loose his job...
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

^ Yeah i heard about the strikes and job cuts.
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

JsWanted sorry to hear about that.. hope everything turns out positive in the end. I can almost feel this being the calm before the storm, eventually Canada will feel it too.
You're mad cause my style you're admiring, Don't be mad...UPS is hiring

Back
Top Bottom