Structure '91 Holiday '08 Pics

Like a couple others here, these will be my first pair of Structures. Beautiful.

Originally Posted by phattbam

that nylon material is nice... they need to bring more of those back. and some matching neon windbreakers too.

First thing I thought about when I saw these was getting a windbreaker. I gotta dig through my old clothes and see if I can find an old windbreaker thatmatches these which I got back in the early 90s.

Hopefully they hit the states, I wear mine on a daily basis, so by Holiday I'll need a new pair.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Ripstop toebox and suede?

Wow, it's like Nike actually gave a *$*# about US consumers for once...

Thanks for the pics, I'll definitely be picking up a few pairs of these.

Holiday '08 is looking really good as far as the Structures go.
Don't speak too soon. These aren't a confirmed US release, could be more EURO exclusives.
<shakes vengeful fist>

Nike can't keep doing that to the US.

First the AM Lights, then the JD 90s, blue toe Structures...

I have faith that one, or both, of the Structures in this post will be released on US soil.

If not, I'll seriously consider boycotting Nike after the navy/white ZF95s are released.

Asics Gel-Lytes FTW!

Looks good!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by phattbam

that nylon material is nice... they need to bring more of those back. and some matching neon windbreakers too.

First thing I thought about when I saw these was getting a windbreaker. I gotta dig through my old clothes and see if I can find an old windbreaker that matches these which I got back in the early 90s.

7958-464011-t.jpg
you mean like that?

ouch. picking up for sure.
can't wait to see the blue pair in real pics.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom