Student Loans = DEATH in waiting...... NT, I need a side hustle.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

st johns? what did you place for your lsat and just wondering what was your BA? im getting mine Bioengineering...and what was the process like for admission and how long did it take you to prepare for the lsat?
Search for the law school threads we've had in the past. Long story short studied for two weeks got a 157 I think it was. Didn't have thetime to study for two months like I should've. Got a BA and MA in English. If you get a degree in Bioengineering and you have decent grades and a decentlsat score I can almost guarantee you will get into the majority of schools and even some high tier ones. Science degrees are really in demand with law schoolsb/c they are so rare.

Thanks for the feedback.

For those that mentioned the "study hard, pay them back later" attitude. I feel you on that, and I am doing that. I guess I was hoping to get someideas to make some extra cash.

I am tutoring the MCAT bio/orgo right now.

I just wish eBay and selling kicks was the way it was a couple years ago. I was making good money (thousands) and that could be put to good use right now. Loweffort, high reward type of deal. Wish I knew of something comparable right now though...

thanks man...i just signed up for the LSAT testing in June but like i said before i won't be graduating till 2 years from now...how long is the LSAT scoresvalid? i figure i want to get my feet wet and have some type of idea what's in the test...and i bought the lsat practice books

thanks man...i just signed up for the LSAT testing in June but like i said before i won't be graduating till 2 years from now...how long is the LSAT scores valid? i figure i want to get my feet wet and have some type of idea what's in the test...and i bought the lsat practice books

Son.. you're jackin my thread
smh.gif

i was looking at the med school also...in all fairness how hard is it to get in? what school did you applied for? any classes that would help me for the MCAT?
same thing for the LSAT and classes that would help me for the test? other than the books

i was looking at the med school also...in all fairness how hard is it to get in? what school did you applied for? any classes that would help me for the MCAT?
same thing for the LSAT and classes that would help me for the test? other than the books
harder than getting into anything else you will likely ever apply for.

Just be thankful you don't have any other mouths to feed.

It's looking real grim out there. Eating only ramen grim...

But just imagine the joy and satisfaction you'll have once you pay it off.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Just be thankful you don't have any other mouths to feed.

It's looking real grim out there. Eating only ramen grim...

But just imagine the joy and satisfaction you'll have once you pay it off.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

So NT, I'm in medical school and the debt keeps pilling up like none other. In the past, I hustled selling kicks on eBay but the market sucks right now and eBay is not what it used to be. Fees are not making it worthwhile.

Ideally, I'd want to come up with some cash and pay back the loans as I go along. Don't expect to pay it all but anything would be nice.

What kind of side hustle would be possible for some one in school?

indifferent.gif
loans are deferred until graduation...in this economy i can't afford tofeed the trolls .

Join the peace corps if you want to man. I think if you do it for 4 years you get 70% of your loans paid off and then once you leave they give money to startyour life. It's a sweet gig and you are making a difference. Research it.

if youre in good shape you can strip...seriously...maybe not at a club but with an agency that does private parties so you can pick and choose which partiesyou do and when...

Aside from doin something illegal you could get a side job that pays good tips. I just got my job back at this resort doing valet and the tips have been prettynice and they stack up over time. Not similar to pushing weight but you still bring home money everyday. And every now and then you get to drive really nicecars and meet celebs

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

So NT, I'm in medical school and the debt keeps pilling up like none other. In the past, I hustled selling kicks on eBay but the market sucks right now and eBay is not what it used to be. Fees are not making it worthwhile.

Ideally, I'd want to come up with some cash and pay back the loans as I go along. Don't expect to pay it all but anything would be nice.

What kind of side hustle would be possible for some one in school?

indifferent.gif
loans are deferred until graduation...in this economy i can't afford to feed the trolls .

laugh.gif

It is though.

I got way too many friends holding down 2 jobs to pay their loans and live a slightly less than regular lifestyle.

The only dudes and girls I know that are pretty well off after a student loan are the ones with parents that still help them, sugar mommas/daddys, or managedto get a good job.

God bless all you college students....

Hey OP,

if you're really worried about debt... join the military like i did. they'll pay your way through medical school and give you 20k up front in returnfor 4 years of service as a doctor. look it up. Health Professions Scholarship Program. If you thinkin' about it let me refer you... we can split the 1000dollars just for you filling out the application. >=)

what school do you go to btw?

Those of you saying drugs...dude is going to be a damn Doctor......

Meaning all he has to do is write bogus scripts for xanax, oxycontin, vicodin, adderall, etc.

Originally Posted by trublu86

crack cocaine? buy lots of baking soda.

Nah thats what everybody got fiends lookin for the flavor, use B12 and 7UP (yes the soda) and you got your own brand name, ala Blue Magic. I you could useClub Soda or Beer as well and washing powder too...

Back
Top Bottom