Studio Movie Grill

who all has been there? i got one of my mississippi chicks comin thru in a week & im tryna see if i should take her there. its a movie theater were they serve u food in the theater. i need sum reviews tho so if any of yall know wats up, let me know sumthin

who all has been there? i got one of my mississippi chicks comin thru in a week & im tryna see if i should take her there. its a movie theater were they serve u food in the theater. i need sum reviews tho so if any of yall know wats up, let me know sumthin

It's a pretty enjoyable place, but I wouldn't expect much out of the food. Don't get me wrong, the food isn't terrible...it's just not great.

If it's set up like the one here, each seating area will consist of two "rows." There will be about 6-8 of these seating areas in one theater. The front row of the area has one long table built into a wall/divider. The back row has separate tables. Instead of actual seats, you'll have executive-style computer chairs.

Also, expect to overpay for the food you get. I think a small pizza was something like $15 last time I went. If you could, I'd probably take her out to eat somewhere before the movie, then just get drinks and chips and dips/popcorn or something at Studio Movie Grill during the movie.

This probably goes without saying, but get there a little early if you can. When you get there try to move on of the chairs from your row into the other row. The chairs are usually packed pretty tight, so if you can move one you'll have a little bit of room to move around.

It's a pretty enjoyable place, but I wouldn't expect much out of the food. Don't get me wrong, the food isn't terrible...it's just not great.

If it's set up like the one here, each seating area will consist of two "rows." There will be about 6-8 of these seating areas in one theater. The front row of the area has one long table built into a wall/divider. The back row has separate tables. Instead of actual seats, you'll have executive-style computer chairs.

Also, expect to overpay for the food you get. I think a small pizza was something like $15 last time I went. If you could, I'd probably take her out to eat somewhere before the movie, then just get drinks and chips and dips/popcorn or something at Studio Movie Grill during the movie.

This probably goes without saying, but get there a little early if you can. When you get there try to move on of the chairs from your row into the other row. The chairs are usually packed pretty tight, so if you can move one you'll have a little bit of room to move around.

Back
Top Bottom