Study explains why NT likes them thick.

You know BMI is a bunch of BS though. It's based just on height vs weight without taking into consideration many other factors: muscle content, fat content, boobies and ***** size which would contribute to more weight, facial attractiveness, hair and skin color, a lot of things these men were probably looking at.

I didn't read the OG study so maybe they controlled for a few of these, but I know not all.

I mean when it comes to BMI, a thin woman with big breasts and *** is gonna have the same BMI as a muscular 10% bf bodybuilder woman, and a flabby beer belly saddlebags woman, as long as they are all 5'6" and 130lbs.

Hell according to my BMI I am obese, but I have less than 8% bf.
This is exactly what I was going to say. BMI is not a good indicator for fat and is not the metric they should have used. I want to see the pictures of the women they used to assess the validity of this study.

the slander 
roll.gif

all in good fun i suppose 
laugh.gif

Dude you must be a 5'6", skinny, blonde, white girl tryna pull off some inception BS
1. im hispanic , venezuelan born to 2 cuban parents .....while i do pass for "caucasian" you are correct i am white....i actually date primarily hispanic

2. i like ALL chicks , even a chunky chick with a cute face would get it...iz not dat serious

i prefer a certain figure over another , so be it

edit : i was wrong for putting "white" girls 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Dudes just want to relieve some stress on a thick booty.

Also maybe these rich handsome dudes don't have stressed lives therefore don't want the thick booty.

Ridiculous.

Curvy bodies, swaying hips, full breasts and voluptuous asscheeks...

Why would a straight man have to be stressed to appreciate that type of figure over a girl shaped like a popsicle stick?

Full bodied women have always been highly coveted in many societies throughout history.

People still acting like they don't know the difference between thick and heavy/fat. Either way that study is BS. I like to see that wave from the back and have something to grab on.

This dude trickdaddy is wild ignorant :lol:
I'm sayin, dude trying to justify but it ain't working.

People still acting like they don't know the difference between thick and heavy/fat. Either way that study is BS. I like to see that wave from the back and have something to grab on.
I was talking in a group with co-workers (male and female). I mentioned thick women and it was assume I was talking about a BIG girl. IDK what other word to describe them as though. People do generally think of thick as fat instead of full-figured (Ayisha Diaz, :smokin)...I think it has more to do with them not knowing slang I guess.

I like em thick cuz in a survival situation whEre u might have to resort to cannibalism your gonna survive much longer with the thick one as opposed to some twig with a cute face

Looks like I'll be posted near the engineering buildings during midterms :pimp: just in time for cuffing season :pimp: :pimp:

This dude trickdaddy is wild ignorant :lol:
I'm sayin, dude trying to justify but it ain't working.

I was talking in a group with co-workers (male and female). I mentioned thick women and it was assume I was talking about a BIG girl. IDK what other word to describe them as though. People do generally think of thick as fat instead of full-figured (Ayisha Diaz, :smokin)...I think it has more to do with them not knowing slang I guess.

I guess it just depends on where your from and who you hang around. Where I'm from thick means a girl with a flat stomach, thick thighs, a phat *** and some hips. Big girls do not meet the criteria. No offense to them. Ayisha Diaz, Bria Myles, Stephenie Santiago are thick around these parts.

Im skeptical to agree that the correlation equals causation in this case...

F outta my face with that dumb study nonsense....my household pulls in amazing bread for where I live. And tell you what this article will never tell me where I’m from dictate why I love hips and buns. F out my face.

Back
Top Bottom