Stuff your family does that annoys u VOL. stoneface

It's not
My mom get bucket naked in front me me sometimes shes only 35
That's all bad. How old are you?

Also, do you have pics to prove this?
:lol: cmon that's his moms

So what, she ain't my mom... therefore...

i-don-t-give-a-****-o.gif

Up until a couple weeks ago I shared a car with my dad and one of my sisters whenever she is home from school. Both of them are in way better financial situations then me (I make barely more than minimum wage) yet they both use the car until the gas tank is empty and just leave it in the garage waiting for it to magically fill itself up. If I don't put gas in the car it doesn't move. Pops will fill the tank once in a blue moon, but I'm 90% sure my sister has never operated a gas pump in her life :smh:

Worst part of this is if I say something, I'll get the whole "you're lucky to be using that car anyway, there is always the bus" :smh:

Can't really think of anything off the top

Edit: maybe the church thing...

Last edited:
When the chew loud .. Or when my mom asks questions during a movie...

Try to force me into Christianity. If you have half a brain you wouldnt believe that trash

Both of these. My mom is just loud as hell in general too and then gets mad at me for closing/asking her to close her door because I'm not trying to hear that ****.

There's only two of us in the house bruh, and I move like a ninja. Yet the only time I can enjoy peace and quiet is when she's either gone or asleep :smh:

I'm 31 and single so it's annoying that my family tries to set me up with every woman they come in contact with.

I'm the same age and single as well. Only thing my parents do that gets on my nerves is always ask me when am I finding a GF and they want me to give them grandkids :smh: . I always reply to them, you can ask your daughter since she's married :lol: :smh:

My mom claims she loves & accepts all people ....but then turns around and is lowkey racist when it comes to me dating outside our race. Talking bout why can't I find a good "strong black woman instead?"
mean.gif
. Cmon man..just let ya boy be happy with whomever I choose to be with. I love my mom but the ignorance sometimes is just ridiculous.
laugh.gif
 yooo my step-sister the same way famb.....like she stay with the whole 'god wants us to love everyone and i do!,' then see me with a snow bunny and gimme da 
indifferent.gif

I recently moved back to Asia to be closer to family by choice and now I f'n regret it. My dad has always had a temper and would go off on every little thing (never physically abusive though). Now he has to control every little thing - who I make new friends with, what I eat, what cell phone (apple/android) to use, etc... I can't breathe.

You know everyone says family is everything and we should spend more time with our family. I use to agree with this, but I don't anymore.

Getting together with family a few times a year (holidays and birthdays) is enough. It makes those memories more memorable. Unlike seeing family everyday, which will drive anyone fn crazy. 

Calling me down for dinner when the food isn't ready

Leaving my room without closing the door

Them thinking when I say "What?" when they knock on my door means to come in 
mean.gif

Everything my sister does. Honestly, im so use to casting her out of my mind I forget she even exist most of the time.

Bout three weeks ago one of the homies actually had to remind me I had a sister, I only ever talk about and only care about my brother.

Need to put some distance between me and the entirety of my fam though. I was in Az's position not too long ago.

Still a teenager, making barely over minimum wage, playing Superman for my entire family and giving out loans to my fam making easily 2-3.5x what I was making.

I understand helping family is important, but when a relation is 100% parasitic for an extended amount of time, **** that. Happy I got a new job making more then damn near all of them almost completely debt free.

Flying the coop and only visiting on holidays.

I hate when they bring me into dumb*** ********. I also hate when they talk ****, knowing damn well they don't know ****. Another thing is not paying back debts, like c'mon man, if you can cop clothes, you can pay me back. Be thankful most of y'all ain't got my fam's ********.

the most annoying thing my mom does is she always tries to talk about old ****. Like come on man I don't wanna talk about stuff in the past especially if its negative so sometimes I really have to tell her to **** cause I get annoyed as ****!. Also shes the type to throw something in your face is she does something for you and that I CANT stand!

My pops always relies on me to do some petty stuff for him, even though I haven't lived at home for 2+ years. I don't mind, but what pisses me off is that my bum *** sister lives with them and my parents don't ask her to do anything.

Pops: Can you come here so we can call Charles Schwab about my 401K? They close at 4.

Me: I don't get out of work til 5 everyday. Why don't you ask ****** to do it?

Pops: Everytime we ask her to do something, she throws a fit. We don't wanna deal with that.

Me: ....*sigh*

Mom's relies on me for stuff. Fully aware if i asked the same thing in return she'd say no

I parked on the street. You can move the car right. Keep in mind it's about a 4 minute walk b

Its your car move it yourself

Number 1 thing is calling me. If i dont pick up its a problem. I could be in the shower or in the gym she expects me to answer asap. Then i tell her i was busy she says I make excuses wtf

lol funny thread. Love my mom but she kills me when I'll go buy her groceries and she'll give me a list.
Basically I get pissed cause the list will be mad generic and Im extremely detailed oriented and she knows that.

Like it will say "Ketchup, Paper Towels, Bread"

so im usually in the store on the phone with her, "what size Ketchup!? You want Heinz or the store brand?, How many paper towels? 3...6??

Mom always buys too much food and I have to come over and clean the fridge every few weeks, bro has times where he doesn't want to be nice to me for some reason, and Dad completely disregards what I say and gives his two cents. They're all great though and I wouldn't trade them for anybody.
Free food annoys you?

My younger cousin is a full-on thot.

We'll be grabbing a bite to eat with all our other cousins and she'll talk about her night and being laid up in bed with some dude and his real girl calling while she right next to him in bed... :stoneface: how you expect me to comment or eat my food in peace after dropping some sleazy business like that. Needless to say, we don't share cups.

Back
Top Bottom