STUPID AIM ASDFJKL:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some stupid bot called spybotxscanner IMed me and asked for my password. Being that it was a "bot" and it was spelling words incorrectly, I said"#$@% you" and gave it another password. Next thing you know I'm signed off and I can't $+!#+*+ attempt to even log in without some messagesaying my SN was invalid.

roll.gif

%@*#!+! %##*, now it says server error occured. So %$$ does that mean? I just gotta wait it out before I can sign back in?

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

This story doesn't even seem possible?

How could it not work after that?

WHY would it ask for a password if it didn't even need it?
eyes.gif
thisstory seems so stupid
roll.gif

OP is making no sense
laugh.gif

Probably someone you know using some program that screws around with AIM, I use to have a booter that useany sn I wanted and would IM you then kick you offline. But as far as I know it wouldnt screw with your password or anything like that.

I panicked. And I think they were using a booter because whatchamacall it, I would sign in for one second then kicked off the next. And now I can't sign inbecause of a server error, so is that something I can just wait out?

Well to clear things up...

My password has been changed, it's just that now I think the booter whoever was using caused my connection server to the sn to crash. Now I'm wonderingif all I have to do is wait it out?

Back
Top Bottom