Stupid Stimulus Checks

So I'm hearing married couples who have children get an extra $300 right....under the age of 17. I think if it's true, that it is ridiculous. Iturned 18 in march and my sister is 21 but we still are dependent on our parents for most major expenses...(housing,tuition) Hope not :[ Our family needs anyextra money. How gross.
sick.gif
tired.gif

word, I turned 18 in March too...

but more importantly, I should have already received my check.
frown.gif

how spoiled are you that you're complaining that your family didn't get more free money rather than being grateful for the free $1200 that your parentsreceived? If both of you are either working or going to school, you're helping them anyways by earning a paycheck &/or giving them a tax break througheducational expenses.

man im married and i only got 998 or 993 some %$#* like that. matter fact every one i know thats married didnt get the full amount

Originally Posted by crcballer55

how spoiled are you that you're complaining that your family didn't get more free money rather than being grateful for the free $1200 that your parents received? If both of you are either working or going to school, you're helping them anyways by earning a paycheck &/or giving them a tax break through educational expenses.

i didn't say my family needed their check, I said I too had turned 18 in march.

My family doesn't need their check, I need MY check. I gotta pay for school expenses

Maybe because any amount of money would help out greatly. Did I really have to put out that I would not be getting any of it? I was thinking of the FAMILY. soshut your ignorant face up.

Originally Posted by rock4light

Are any of you clowns actually going to spend this , or just pay bills?
Hell no I ain't spendin' it.

It was deposited into my checking account this morning, and within minutes was on its way to American Express.

sucks i just turned 18 and dont get one im just gonna have to catch people slippin when they go to spen theirs

im 22 and i'm getting one, i think some people need to keep better track of what is going on in there lives, so that they actually know whats going on anddon't have to come to a message board to seek out answers.

its summer time and they told me my !!$$ wont b here til 6/6... im blowin all that !!$$... fresh tat... clothes... fitteds...

I got a question my sister who is 22 worked from Jan to April last year and made about $6000. She only got the 300 stimulus check. How much did you need tomake in order to get the $600 check?

Back
Top Bottom