STUPID THINGS THAT YOU WOULD BUY IF YOU WERE RICH

- an amusement park in my house
- a room with nothing but money in it
- another house just for my cars

I'd cop one these for sure:

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daffy 016

10 monkeys but them armor and swords and have monkey gladiator fights to the death

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i would buy an outrageous amount of bud
a lifetime supply of dutches
id hire slaves to roll blunts
a dodge viper
pimp.gif

chipotle in my room
an mma cage
ufc

I'd build a house to the exact specifications, appearance, and dimensions of the actual White house...

A climate controlled walk-in closet for my kicks. The closet itself would have to be HUGE....Aswell as every Nike/Jordan I've ever wanted/multiple pairs.

Another closet for my dress shoes/casual shoes. (Aswell as the shoes.)

Another closet for my clothes. (Aswell as clothes)

Another closet for my suits. (Aswell as the suits)

A private helicopter.

A seven car climate controlled underground garage.

A Lamborghini Revenant.

A Ferrari F-50.

A Pagani Zonda C12F.

A Ferrari Enzo.

A SSC Ultimate Aero. Then leave the final two spots of the garage for future buys...

100 Tough guys and a 100 soft guys to make the tough guys look tougher....Then I want them to be arranged like this...

Tough Tough Soft Tough Soft Soft Tough.......

I want Nike to make me my own shoe.

The New York Mets.

Oh, I forgot to add:
I'd buy the Yankees, move em to Canada, and trade away A-Rod to the Kansas City Royals.
pimp.gif

if i was rich,
id spend about 5-6 gs a day on #!+% i only wanted at the time....

I'd buy a T-Rex and an old Airport and have a ball... Also an on an In-N-Out on my property would be nice
happy.gif

A I would start up a company and make a luxury orphanage for poor kids which I will raises to be SMART AND GREAT people who will start up companies I own. Iwould do that repeatedly so I can make BILLIONS since I own so many big companies and I wont be attacked my the government for owing a monopoly

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

100 Tough guys and a 100 soft guys to make the tough guys look tougher....Then I want them to be arranged like this...

...200 dudes huh? Seems gay to me.

ive decided i also want to buy a vault like scrooge mcduck and put mad money in it so i can swim in it like he does
laugh.gif

PS. love the avy N3FF 3000 and the sig. "no ideas original" (huge nas fan)

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

You've either never seen The Simpsons Movie or you're a pathetic homophobe....Or you're gay and in denial because you look forhomosexual undertones in everything...

Whatever the reasoning though, without a shadow of a doubt sir...

You have failed....

i'd get:

all the costumes i'd want.
solid gold shoes.
as someone mentioned a paintball warzone.
a mansion that has 5 floors underground.
a room with all the kicks i'd want. but i dont even have to go in it.it'll have a computer where i choose the kicks and it gets delivered to me.
i'd have my own secret army of ninjas and spies.
a robot suit
i'd also buy somethin like rob's fantasy factory.

Yo SneakerHeathen %%+ r u doing with 100 "tough guys" and "soft guys"? Ayo?

Anyways, I wud buy the playboy mansion along with playmates for a weekend and make some movies. I would also buy the HOLLYWOOD sign and put NIKETALK up insteadjust becuz....

Originally Posted by Sylintbob

Yo SneakerHeathen %%+ r u doing with 100 "tough guys" and "soft guys"? Ayo?

Anyways, I wud buy the playboy mansion along with playmates for a weekend and make some movies. I would also buy the HOLLYWOOD sign and put NIKETALK up instead just becuz....
Listen lame....

The Simpsons movie...Watch it...Comprehend...Stop being ignorant.

I posted the scene. Enough with this nonsense...

Couldn't see the scene from my fone.I did watch the movie N eventho it was funny that's still not THAT funny. But, it is wut it is, this thread is allabout nonsense to begin with so no big deal

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

You've either never seen The Simpsons Movie or you're a pathetic homophobe....Or you're gay and in denial because you look for homosexual undertones in everything...

Whatever the reasoning though, without a shadow of a doubt sir...

You have failed....

laugh.gif
, I knew it was from something. I point out ONE thing and I search for $#%% undertones in everything? People are so damn defensive on the internet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom