STUSSY DC UPDATE: STUSSY X NEIGHBORHOOD "BONEYARD" COLLECTION!!! (last pg)

^Ian shut up.
laugh.gif
dont you think you have enough? sheesh

and badgeman sorry for the late responce...I see you antsy about "ftgg"
laugh.gif
your money MUST be up! but yeah it will be open in the coming month or so. sittight, the person to that store will update NT..when the time comes. that spot will be crazy as well
wink.gif

Definitley gonna stop by
pimp.gif

I wonder if bammas is gonna line up in the morning...
roll.gif

I already kno the setup is gonna be crazy..I'm in there for a free bearbrick 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iCan

sir king.

size 11.

or else.

lol

You might be out of luck due to me being able to fit a size 11! haha jk, you should be good size wise.

^not really related to the stussy opening (which i do plan on dropping by) however, i must applaud your use of hella. it's refreshing. i miss hearing/usinghella all the time back home. i still OD on it though =)

oooh sounds hella relaxing right about now....esp w/ all this ice out

born in sac...boring, i know LOL! i went to undergrad at UC Davis...some of my best friends are from socal and the bay so i used to spend a lot of my timethere.

i interned in DC last year and then worked at a law firm in sac for awhile and planned my return. DC made a good impression on me so my best friend and idecided to get jobs and move out here.

how about you?

Stopped by today.

Place is REAL nice and real clean, lovin' the whole look.

Scooped a dope fitted. Was kinda surprised to see Adrian workin' in there, haven't seen dude in like 2 years :lol:

But yeah, good place, recommend everyone to go check it out. Real convenient too since it's right next to cmonwealth.

Peace!

Oh btw, I was the asian kid with the hundreds tee freezing his
censored.gif
off :lol:

Wish I could have seen the store, I mean I understand that stuff happens, and it was late, but I wish an employee would have come out and at least let us knowwhat was up. None the less, I wish the store the best, and I plan on seeing it in the near future.
Haha, oh by the way I was the white kid wearing orange.

Sincerely apologize to those who had to suffer that long wait in the cold. We also trully appreciate everyone that came out (and made my day hectic
laugh.gif
) and supported.
REMEMBER take note...this was just a SOFT opening...the grand opening will be coming shortly and we STILL have alot of inventory coming, suprises and treats Idont even think I believe
laugh.gif
So keep supporting Cmonwealth and Stussy and we will be sure to keep you updated on everything!

pc.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Wish I could have seen the store, I mean I understand that stuff happens, and it was late, but I wish an employee would have come out and at least let us know what was up. None the less, I wish the store the best, and I plan on seeing it in the near future.
Haha, oh by the way I was the white kid wearing orange.

I personally told people multiple times. Maybe there was a misunderstanding.

And yea, we are open today, 12-5

No problem, don't worry about. Things happen, good luck to the store, and I can't wait to see it.

Back
Top Bottom