Stussy x Neighborhood x Nike Boneyard Blazer

I ABSOLUTELY NEEEEDDD THE BLUE ONES IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just hope i can my hands on them
wink.gif

Red & Blue Blazers will be my next to last Nike purchase for a while....that is if retail isn't over $120

HOLLA!!!

There's a whole bunch of hype surrounding these blazers. The whole Boneyards collection itself is pretty hyped up and considering it's a pretty majorcollaboration, I'm pretty sure you can expect lines for these on Saturday.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Do we know what other items will be releasing with the Blazers on Saturday?

Over here in the UK The Stussy will have the Terminators and tees so it must be the same for you guys in the US. I have only seen catalogue pictures of thetees so I don't know how good they look in the flesh sorry.

^Thanks, did the Blazers already release in the UK? It seems like the release dates might be different for the US and UK because I was told the Terminatorswould be releasing on what of the other release dates for the package.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

^Thanks, did the Blazers already release in the UK? It seems like the release dates might be different for the US and UK because I was told the Terminators would be releasing on what of the other release dates for the package.

The blazers haven't been released yet, they come out on Saturday with the rest of the range. I and a very few people here in London were able to pickup the blazers early.

Just received them today in the mail. The canvas is a nice touch and the quality is exceptional Thank you Demetria
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom