Stussy x Neighborhood x Nike Boneyard Blazer

^the newspaper said terminators drop in July in black, white, and blue colorways
got my black/white pair from stussy sf today

Info straight from the people at Stussy NYC:

The Neighborhood part of the collaboration does not drop until AUGUST. This includes the Terminators.

Again, the TERMINATORS do not drop until AUGUST.

I know I was one of the people asking, but now that I know the correct info I figured I'd share it with everyone.

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

anywhere still got the white blazers 10.5 any help would be great

UBIQ in Philly still hasn't gotten their restock in. Once they do they should have a FSR in all three colors.

can anyone help me ? i want the black ones but are they still available ? & like i live in long beach what store can i go to 2 buy them ? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Stussy DC has most sizes.

Picked up the Black/Red sz10 ($116.30)

&

The Black/Blue sz6.5 for the lady. ($109)

I think they're also having a sale this Friday-Saturday.

Originally Posted by acekilla408

stussy sf had these just sitting when i went on sunday and i guess no one really bought them

did they have SIZES THOUGH?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SneakDaFreak81

can anyone help me ? umm do they still have these out ? & if so where can i buy this ? i live in long beach CA
hey man. im in socal area, i know where you can get it, but it'll be $200. lol

seriously, ebay is the best place to get em.......there was no hype so they are basically selling at retail on ebay

my boy was nice enough to hookup me up with the black/white terminators a bit early, for retail $125. they real nice!! they officially supposed to drop thissaturday

anybody know the production numbers on the terminators? just curious...

Back
Top Bottom