Stussy x Nike All Court Mid

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not a fan of these until I saw that video, they look waaaaayyyy better not in photos. Too bad I'm late again...
tired.gif
gonna have to get these online or at RIF
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not a fan of these until I saw that video, they look waaaaayyyy better not in photos. Too bad I'm late again...
tired.gif
gonna have to get these online or at RIF
[/font]

not a huge fan of that raised toe cap.

still like the blacks tho. they look good on feet (at least how fran is wearing them, i don't like how i saw someone else wearing them with the jeans covering up half the shoe).

anyone know how these fit?

i'm a true 12.5 and since they prolly don't make that size, i gotta figure out if i should grab size 13 or a 12...

not a huge fan of that raised toe cap.

still like the blacks tho. they look good on feet (at least how fran is wearing them, i don't like how i saw someone else wearing them with the jeans covering up half the shoe).

anyone know how these fit?

i'm a true 12.5 and since they prolly don't make that size, i gotta figure out if i should grab size 13 or a 12...

These fit a little narrow for me I usually wear a 10.5 since I have wide feet but I probably should have got a 11 for these.

These fit a little narrow for me I usually wear a 10.5 since I have wide feet but I probably should have got a 11 for these.

^If you're a true 12.5 you'll probably want to go down a half size. I'm an 11.5-12. I got a 12 and I'm SWIMMING in them. I should have went with an 11.5...Knew that was gonna happen when phone ordering them...

^If you're a true 12.5 you'll probably want to go down a half size. I'm an 11.5-12. I got a 12 and I'm SWIMMING in them. I should have went with an 11.5...Knew that was gonna happen when phone ordering them...

i went ahead and picked these up...

gonna see how i like 'em in person... if i don't i'll just flip 'em.

thanx for the sizing info up there.

i went ahead and picked these up...

gonna see how i like 'em in person... if i don't i'll just flip 'em.

thanx for the sizing info up there.

got a nice box of gifts from stussy a couple days ago.

blue stussy all courts (limited to 200 pair, stussy friends & family only):

5383740881_896784feeb_z.jpg
5383741013_4496c71acb_z.jpg

got a nice box of gifts from stussy a couple days ago.

blue stussy all courts (limited to 200 pair, stussy friends & family only):

5383740881_896784feeb_z.jpg
5383741013_4496c71acb_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom