stussy!

can someone confirm if there really is a sale going on Sat. the 29th at Fountain Valley HS? thanks!

^ i think the one in fountain valley was this past weekend. as mentioned above, there is gonna be one in riverside (la sierra high) on saturday.
"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

I haven't been to a sale for a while now.

Do they still carry girls/ladies stuff and how much are they?
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
F/S:AIR MAX 90 POLKA DS SZ 11.5, JORDAN I PATENT USED SZ 11.5, OBEY HOODIE SZ XL ($40), LRG XL JACKET $40.

Killak3vin the next sale is this saturday in riverside info for the sale is on pg 2 :D
happy.gif

LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

damn...imma be at work and get off an hour before they close, and i live only 5 min. away. i bet most of the good stuff will be gone within the first hour, but i'll come check it out.

so if you go to the cal state long beach sale is there anywhere u can park where u don't have to pay?
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

so how was the sale today?

and can anyone confirm that the next sale is at El Modena High?

the sale was aight. If you missed the sale, just read below for the next events.

It was raining in the morning...first off shirts were $10, so you might as well just go to Marshalls to buy them...they did have a good selection of stuff but IMO the prices were OK. I would think that the company has to give half the profits to the sponsor of the events (=corp tax writeoff), so that's why the prices aren't cheaper than they are.

oh yeah, next event is at Los Altos HS in Hacienda Heights next Saturday, with the next Saturday after that in Anaheim @ Esperanza HS (same times as all the sales) I think. it'll be in Culver City (forgot location), the first Saturday of November.

according to the flyers...they're on for tomorrow and next saturday in their respective locations.

anyone know where i can find that stussy font????
"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

Is this true?

Tustin high shchool at november 17th?

EDIT: BTW HOW DO YOU BE A SECURITY OR BE CASHIER AT THE STUSSY SALE?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom