STYLES P (GANGSTER AND GENTLEMEN) CLASSIC?

Does anyone consider this album a classic? I mean i do every song on the album is
pimp.gif
.....What do yah think?

Can easily be a personal classic but not a univerally reknown hip-hop classic. Great album along with Time Is Money.

Styles is definitely superior to Jada in terms of making albums.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Can easily be a personal classic but not a univerally reknown hip-hop classic. Great album along with Time Is Money.

Co-sign and Styles is far superior when it comes to albums in D-Block period to the point where its unfair. Styles needs to do an album with Jada n call ita career.

smokin.gif

definitely a personal classic

I'm A Ruff Ryder
pimp.gif

Lick Shots
Can I Get Paid
I Get High
Daddy Get That Cash
whatever the name of the first track is
*** Bag skit
laugh.gif

Nahh. yea Maybe a personal classic you can call it. I got a friend who asked me the same thing. I think Time is Money is Closer to a classic music wise. I likethe flow of "time is money" better. But I think SGEG is better lyrically. I just don't like a couple of those beats, where it seem like he wasentering the Gangster part of the album. They were to smack DVD sounding for me. I know that sounds wierd, but what I mean is they had a lil to much knock forme. I could hear a whole bunch of NYC mixtape, kay slay type rappers over them. I don't like them NYC loud underground beats that over power the rapper.Then it even had so horrible feats. THe only good feat. was lox members and ghost. Alone in the streets one of favorite tracks and Super Gangster was tuff.(Thebeat was loud but still fire.)

Classic
its definately top 3 of Ruff Ryders era albums

OIMHO A Gangster and a Gentleman > all RR RECORDS

eek.gif

i just threw this cd in the whip today, randomly

"good times" is such a good song to spark one to

pimp.gif

WOW i was thinking of making this thread last night. Deffintly a personal classic. Still after 5 years it holds it ground!

^WHAT!? u had a gangster and a gentleman since the release datein about 02 and u havent listened to it and u pick tonight to listen to it? U gotta be talkingabout Super Gangster Extraordinary Gentleman that came out last month my g

Definitely a Classic to me.

I remember that exact day it came out because i was anticipating it that whole june of 02'.

(i was goin thru some of my best and worst days of my life when that album dropped.)

I think every song is at least a solid 4 out of 5.

Back
Top Bottom