Substitute teachers in grammar school APPRECIATION...

One guy used to play around the world with us after school in 7th grade.
One of the older subs used to talk about his five qualities for success and a happy life instead of having us do the work. His wife was one of the meanestteachers in high school, but he was really nice.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by jose cansec0
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

homie just posted her avy ahhahah

laugh.gif
Wait thats her?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
wait what im lost
nerd.gif
Oh no problem--I can help! That's ME in my avatar and apparently I look like Predator from Predator vs. Alien. That's all. Or I could resemble Alien, ya never know with NT.
wink.gif
shes trying to soften the jokes. HURRY!

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Amber you are stronger than most NTers just based on your replies in this thread. And you have more appeal in the real world than most of the 5'6 flips. And you ain't like Pred or Alien...get that confidence up.
choosin huh bruh?
Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by eight2one

theres a certain thread made a couple weeks back........ nvm...im saving this name.
http://niketalk.com/topic/174143?page=1
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by M16

We made many of them cry, had a few have serious breakdowns because of stupid #*%# I was doing
roll.gif

How many of y'all remember that classic line "this will be collected at the end of the period" ? Every sub said that like it was gonna make any of us care in the least bit
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at the nerds who actually did work though.
im sure those nerds are your bosses now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

i sware (swear) to you EVERYTIME ( EVERY TIME) we had a substitute teacher we would be on some south beach party tip, especially when you would get them super old subs, or the ones that hardly spoke a lick of english.
indifferent.gif
I would actually look forward to comin (coming) to school when i ( I ) knew there would be a sub. so heres (here is) to all the subs out there that made my grammer (grammar) school experience that much better...
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Wait, I'm trying to proofread my avatar? Or the guys LOLing who haven't posted their pics for my critique? Hypocrisy at its best
wink.gif
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Your critique won't matter, this is NT. Once they've started going in on you, it's nothing you can do until someone gets banned.[/color]
Oh, I aint worried. LOL If I really cared about the opinions of guys who probably sit at home with Mommy every Saturday watching Lifetime Movie Network and thinking "Oooooooh I'll diss someone on a messageboard that will DEFINITELY make me KEWL!!!!!!!" I would've changed my avatar---but I didn't cause like I said, I don't care.
happy.gif

I should add that when I say "guys" I'm not putting NTers all in one group. Some of you aren't complete idiots, and it's nice to see that some guys do have intelligent thought processes and the capability of forming sentences without looking like a complete dumb___.

Based on that response, you sound hurt. You really caught feelings.

Subs were either really good or really bad. I remember in 3rd grade, some kid in my class threw a chair at the sub for some reason.

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Wait, I'm trying to proofread my avatar? Or the guys LOLing who haven't posted their pics for my critique? Hypocrisy at its best
wink.gif
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Your critique won't matter, this is NT. Once they've started going in on you, it's nothing you can do until someone gets banned.[/color]
Oh, I aint worried. LOL If I really cared about the opinions of guys who probably sit at home with Mommy every Saturday watching Lifetime Movie Network and thinking "Oooooooh I'll diss someone on a messageboard that will DEFINITELY make me KEWL!!!!!!!" I would've changed my avatar---but I didn't cause like I said, I don't care.
happy.gif

I should add that when I say "guys" I'm not putting NTers all in one group. Some of you aren't complete idiots, and it's nice to see that some guys do have intelligent thought processes and the capability of forming sentences without looking like a complete dumb___.

Based on that response, you sound hurt indifferent. You really caught feelings.
You're absolutely right!

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

my 5th grade senior year english class made our real teacher quit. we basically had a different sub everyday for the last 2 quarters. what a year.
she had an emotional breakdown in class
smh.gif

In fourth grade we had an extremely fat substitute teacher who was a complete *%!##. As she was yelling at us, she went to sit down on a directors chair inthe front of the room and when she sat down it splintered under her weight. She fell backwards and slammed her head on the chalkboard (the little chalkholderledge) and was knocked out on the ground. We stood in silence,until I walked over and gave her a little kick and said "Is she dead"
laugh.gif
The entire class cracked up, and to make it worse, when she went to the nurse,I called her "The Chubstitute".
Finished that week out with that grammar school swag
6zu5o8.jpg

wink.gif

2gyc1nk.gif

***puts cape on***

But really though, ya'll need to chill with the roasting 'cause we barely have enough females on this board as it is...
She seems intelligent, so she gets a pass from me...
grin.gif

i've been in GATE/Honors/AP my whole life. None of my classes were ever fun with bad kids/subs
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

i've heard stories tho
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

In fourth grade we had an extremely fat substitute teacher who was a complete *%!##. As she was yelling at us, she went to sit down on a directors chair in the front of the room and when she sat down it splintered under her weight. She fell backwards and slammed her head on the chalkboard (the little chalkholder ledge) and was knocked out on the ground. We stood in silence,until I walked over and gave her a little kick and said "Is she dead"
laugh.gif
The entire class cracked up, and to make it worse, when she went to the nurse, I called her "The Chubstitute".
Finished that week out with that grammar school swag

LMFAO funniest thing i've read on NT in a minute...cheers to you sir.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

wink.gif
happy.gif

Based on that response, you sound hurt indifferent. You really caught feelings.
You're absolutely right!

Yawn

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

those were the good times... even better in high school tho... thats when you would ask to go to the bathroom and not come back til the end of class... or not come back at all cuz u were in the gym playin ball lol
pimp.gif
or visit your boi to looks at girls when they are swimming in P.E.. those were the days.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom