Subway guy Jared looking a little beefy

jared-fogle-weight-gain-425km120209.jpg
JaredFogle, a.k.a., "the Subway guy" was recently spotted in the Miami airport toting some extra baggage -- and not the kind on two wheelseither.

Nearly a decade ago, we watched in awe when commercials aired about the young 20-year-old college student who lost 245 pounds by eating Subway sandwiches for lunch anddinner every day. Now we're watching again as the sandwich chain's spokesman has apparently fallen off his own diet.

While he still tweets about eating Subway (wouldn't you if yougot free subs?), it appears the Subway guyhas taken a break from eating fresh as much as he used to. According to Subway's web site, "Jared still enjoys his favorite SUBWAY sandwich, but has eased himself into eating otherfoods. He always chooses foods low in fat and limits the amount of alcoholic beverages. He still drinks only "diet" beverages and continues hiswalking regimen."

No one can blame a guy for wanting more of a variety of food -- after all, eating subs every day for years had to get kinda boring. But straying too far fromhis staple of turkey and veggie subs has obviously caused his waistline to spread as quickly as mayonnaise.

It appears Jared is still visiting schools and events across the country to promote the Jared Foundation which Subway established in 2004 to help fight childhood obesity and encouragekids to lead healthy lifestyles. Aspart of his presentation, he shows the crowd his iconic 60 inch fat pants. Just two months ago he told the kids at Thurman White Middle School in Nevada that stayinghealthy and keeping fit are "so important".

Let's hope those fat pants stay off the Subway guyand the extra toppings around his middle are just a temporary set-back.

sp_0602_02_v6.jpg

my bad if late..

he still has a walking regimen? you would think he would have upgraded to at least jogging in those 10 years

Originally Posted by knightngale

he still has a walking regimen? you would think he would have upgraded to at least jogging in those 10 years
laugh.gif

But anyways, that sloppy looking Jared needs to end himself. I'm so sick of seeing him on television.

JR5

roll.gif
. But seriously though Subway everyday for 10 years ?
sick.gif
that's worse than being fat

Why this dude gets on the news or gets a thread on NT is beyond me.

He IS looking a little beefy though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Why this dude gets on the news or gets a thread on NT is beyond me.

He IS looking a little beefy though
laugh.gif

*pause*

but anywho who eats after making money off Subway for 10 yrs dude gotta be sick of it

Back
Top Bottom