Suge Knight Threatens to beat the "Dog S***" out of Rick Ross

[h1]Suge Knight Threatens To "Beat The Dog Sh*t" Out Of Rick Ross[/h1]
Suge_Knight-Rick_Ross-hhdx.jpg

The quotables keeps coming with Suge Knight, as the former death Row mogul threatened to put hands on Rick Ross.

While Suge Knight's wild speculations that Tupac may still be alive earned him a lot of publicity today, it looks like that wasn't the only memorable soundbite he dropped during his interview with 93.5 KDay. The former Death Row head honcho also threatened to put hands on Rick Ross over his song "Tupac Back."

Later in the interview with 93.5's Tattoo and Cee Cee, Suge Knight said that he will "beat the dog %%@! out of Rick Ross" if their paths ever cross. He explained that while he's not bitter to Rozay and actually enjoys his music, he feels it's extremely disrespectful that the MMG rapper would make a song titled "Tupac Back" when he maintains ties to Diddy, who Knight attributes to the murder of Tupac.

"I can't sit up here and say I'm bitter to Rick Ross, 'cus like anybody else, we don't know Rick Ross," Suge said. "That's a guy who uses somebody else's name. This guy comes from being a correctional officer. I don't got nothing negative [against him] personally, I just feel like he do do good music, and you can't take that from him. That boy got bars, he's gonna write…at the same time, I feel like there's a line you cross, and Rick Ross crossed that line. If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who killed Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'…Rick Ross is a grown %$! *+#@@. I'll beat the dog %%@! out of Rick Ross for manipulating these people out here."

Although the audio of the interview has yet to be officially published, 93.5 KDay is currently replaying the interview with Knight.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

While Suge Knight's wild speculations that Tupac may still be alive earned him a lot of publicity today, it looks like that wasn't the only memorable soundbite he dropped during his interview with 93.5 KDay. The former Death Row head honcho also threatened to put hands on Rick Ross over his song "Tupac Back."
Later in the interview with 93.5's Tattoo and Cee Cee, Suge Knight said that he will "beat the dog %%@! out of Rick Ross" if their paths ever cross. He explained that while he's not bitter to Rozay and actually enjoys his music, he feels it's extremely disrespectful that the MMG rapper would make a song titled "Tupac Back" when he maintains ties to Diddy, who Knight attributes to the murder of Tupac.

"I can't sit up here and say I'm bitter to Rick Ross, 'cus like anybody else, we don't know Rick Ross," Suge said. "That's a guy who uses somebody else's name. This guy comes from being a correctional officer. I don't got nothing negative [against him] personally, I just feel like he do do good music, and you can't take that from him. That boy got bars, he's gonna write…at the same time, I feel like there's a line you cross, and Rick Ross crossed that line. If you're gonna be with guy [Diddy] who killed Tupac, you can't go turn around and do a record [called] 'Tupac Back'…Rick Ross is a grown %$! *+#@@. I'll beat the dog %%@! out of Rick Ross for manipulating these people out here."

Although the audio of the interview has yet to be officially published, 93.5 KDay is currently replaying the interview with Knight.

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

Didn't this clown get knocked out in the past for some statement similar to that
I believe he got knocked out on 2 different occasions, both within a year.

He got knocked out by Ben Baller's boy with a crow bar doe, then again by Akon's manager
laugh.gif

051108_suge_getty_tmz-1.jpg

suge_knightouted.jpg

Why wouldn't he just touch Puff, if he really believes that. I think he's just making stuff up.

Trust if Suge really though that Puffy was behind Pac's murder, dude would have been erased.

I listened to that interview at work and Suge also said him and Ross should get down in the ring. Give the profits to charity and loser shaves his beard.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Why wouldn't he just touch Puff, if he really believes that. I think he's just making stuff up.

Trust if Suge really though that Puffy was behind Pac's murder, dude would have been erased.

He doesn't believe that, and he doesn't want to tell nor do anything to the person who killed tupac, because that would mean harming himself
wink.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

At this point, Rick Ross probably has more street cred than Suge Knight. 
laugh.gif

no. got punked a couple of times, sure, but who hasn't? 
although suge is obviously losing it he was once the most feared man in the industry...some people still scared of him but he's pretty damn old at this point. 

ross has never been feared. i don't even know if he's respected outside of 'pop rap' circles. 

Back
Top Bottom