Suggest me some Netflix Watch Instantly movies with a plot twist

i dont think its up to watch instantly. but if u want a plot twist check out the movie "Perfect Getaway" i really enjoyed it!

i dont think its up to watch instantly. but if u want a plot twist check out the movie "Perfect Getaway" i really enjoyed it!

Everybody that said go watch "Old Boy", thank you very much. The movie was disturbing, crazy, and a little gruesome. Excellent movie, got it on Blu Ray on Netflix, i had to change the language though. Couldn't watch and look at the english subtitles. And that twist and ending.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Everybody that said go watch "Old Boy", thank you very much. The movie was disturbing, crazy, and a little gruesome. Excellent movie, got it on Blu Ray on Netflix, i had to change the language though. Couldn't watch and look at the english subtitles. And that twist and ending.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

"Nine Dead"

EDIT:  Sadly, I realized that this was terrible timing suggesting this movie, after what happened in Connecticut. 
ohwell.gif

That movie made me hella mad.
smh.gif

Watch Memento.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

"Nine Dead"

EDIT:  Sadly, I realized that this was terrible timing suggesting this movie, after what happened in Connecticut. 
ohwell.gif

That movie made me hella mad.
smh.gif

Watch Memento.

Back
Top Bottom