Suggest me some nice Cars Vol. shopping advice, price range 20-25k (or less)

I'm looking into getting a car, used or new. Looked at a few used BMW's but I'm open for any suggestions really. 

Are you looking for a new or used car? If your looking for a new and reliable car for that price range try a Honda Accord/Civic. But if you want something flashier then yeah a BMW or Benz but you may have to get it used for that price range.

Originally Posted by Finn

Are you looking for a new or used car? If your looking for a new and reliable car for that price range try a Honda Accord/Civic. But if you want something flashier then yeah a BMW or Benz but you may have to get it used for that price range.

yeah Im not sure if a used bmw > new toyota, but i'm prolly leaning towards used high-end cars 

^^Either choice is good, just try to get a good deal in whichever route you take. Go with the BMW unless the dealer(s) are on some BS. Make them go down some on their original price cause a lot of these dealers try to get over on people, it's what they do. Good luck playa....

with 20-25k you're really limited if you want to buy a bimmer or benz from the dealerships. If you look on craigslist or newspaper you can find 545i's, 745i's, or maybe even 645's around that price range. Don't know what kind of you're looking for but the 335i(the sedan, coupe cost a bit more) is pretty fun to drive and I'm pretty sure you can find some for 25k if you look around.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

with 20-25k you're really limited if you want to buy a bimmer or benz from the dealerships. If you look on craigslist or newspaper you can find 545i's, 745i's, or maybe even 645's around that price range. Don't know what kind of you're looking for but the 335i(the sedan, coupe cost a bit more) is pretty fun to drive and I'm pretty sure you can find some for 25k if you look around.
probably just stick to the 3-series. are you saying i could find a older 6 series in that range? 

G35 or acura TL.

Stay away from anything German unless you're getting it with warranty.

used dodge charger SRT8, best bang for your buck. fast and nice as hell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

Originally Posted by BgL2687

probably just stick to the 3-series. are you saying i could find a older 6 series in that range? 
There are definitely 04 6 series around 25k, but mileage will most likely be high.  You won't find them at the dealerships, but on craigslist or local newspaper you should or even ebay(i don't know how that works though).  Good luck with the purchase, post pics when you pick up the new whip.

Back
Top Bottom