Suggestions: A Nice Liquor For A Gift

If he likes Jack, you can mix it up and get him Maker's Mark.  Same type of alcohol, but a little smoother.  And the bottle just looks cool as a gift.

181_1Makers_Mark_Test_29_FIN_WEB.jpg

I say single malt whisky is the way to go for a classy, business-relationship type gift.  
Oban and macallan have already been suggested but I would also look at glenlivet, glenfiddich and suntory yamakazi.

IMO crystal head vodka is decent at best  

cant go wrong with single malts. pick up Lagavulin 16 at costco....should be on sale for $52. i think bevmo sells it for $75 regularly.

^ Good looks. I'm jotting all these down for future use.

I think I've found a site w/a decent selection and they ship. Thanks for the assists.

I second the idea of Cliquot. Fits within the $50 budget, and you can rest easy knowing that he's probably going to celebrate something nice, or beat guts when he pops it open.

That Crystal Head vodka is really cheap vodka in a nice bottle. It tastes horrible. I'd probably rate it below Smirnoff, and that's pretty bad.

You need to know what kind of liquor they like. It doesnt matter if you get them the best of whatever, if they dont drink that kind of alcohol, the gift is a giant fail.

cisco_flavors.jpg

"[font=tahoma,arial,verdana,geneva,helvetica,sans-serif]"Strawberry Cisco has a bouquet similar to that of Frankenberry cereal fermented in wine cooler with added sprinkle of brandy for presentation. The sticky, sickingly sweet taste with a hint of antifreeze really comes through in the repellant taste of Cisco" [/font]

i don't see absinthe as a good business associate gift. 
laugh.gif
but, pernod is the best.

grab some don julio reposado.

Back
Top Bottom