Suggestions or references for Space Jam sole swap?

I have a special (to me) pair of 2000 XI Space Jams that have the soles separating quite badly, plus a de-pressurized airsole. I’d like to have the soles replaced but wanted to see if anyone has done the research already for what donor is most cost-effective and what service is known for good quality. I’m assuming the XI LE lows in the Space Jam colorway might be the best right now, since I can find them on sale and the sole looks identical. And then I haven’t researched services much so does anyone have a preferred provider? Thanks in advance!

I have a special (to me) pair of 2000 XI Space Jams that have the soles separating quite badly, plus a de-pressurized airsole. I’d like to have the soles replaced but wanted to see if anyone has done the research already for what donor is most cost-effective and what service is known for good quality. I’m assuming the XI LE lows in the Space Jam colorway might be the best right now, since I can find them on sale and the sole looks identical. And then I haven’t researched services much so does anyone have a preferred provider? Thanks in advance!

If you just need the outsole replaced, why don’t you look into a pair of Jordan Futures? There is a Concord cw that would work well and you could use the air unit from the Futures as well (after deconstruction).

8E0EF4E1-5D4F-4DEB-A91D-AB0A38FBAE4F.jpeg

460F4B81-02AF-4593-8EBB-ED2CF8EEE529.jpeg

If you just need the outsole replaced, why don’t you look into a pair of Jordan Futures? There is a Concord cw that would work well and you could use the air unit from the Futures as well (after deconstruction).

8E0EF4E1-5D4F-4DEB-A91D-AB0A38FBAE4F.jpeg

460F4B81-02AF-4593-8EBB-ED2CF8EEE529.jpeg
Yeah, I would want the entire sole, midsole and all.

Back
Top Bottom