summer 2009 = worst movies in a long time

this summer has been wack for movies. please dont say hangover cuz it was mad overrated. so many flops this year

indifferent.gif

i agree. a lot of movies i was mad excited about and they flopped harder than a magikarp doing a splash attack.
Star Trek is still the best summer movie of the year. Im waiting on Inglorious Basterds, 9, and District Nine

Up was a good movie this summer, waiting for District 9 (kinda curious), Hangover wasn't that bad.

I originally was going to say that with exception to The Dark Knight, the summer 2009 movies are superior, but after looking at the 2008 summer releases,it's not even a contest.

I thought Star Trek and The Hangover were really good movies. Transformers was okay. District 9 should be good.

As mentioned before UP was great and 9 looks good but I feel you, the finished products didn't live up tothe excitement I had for alot of movies.

I personally think this year was not that bad. It wasn't great but it is not the worst movie releases in a long time.

I'll reserve judgment until after I see District 9 and Inglorious Basterds...but up to this point I'd have to agree that is has been a weak summer withthe only notable exception being The Hurt Locker.

Back
Top Bottom