Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

Looks like next year will be the finale of my new Jordan retro buying days
pimp.gif
 I can finally move on and get a step closer to being done with sneakers for good.

Looks like next year will be the finale of my new Jordan retro buying days
pimp.gif
 I can finally move on and get a step closer to being done with sneakers for good.

obsidian 12s 
pimp.gif

but looks like they are making a cool grey colorway for these.. with orange accents
indifferent.gif

obsidian 12s 
pimp.gif

but looks like they are making a cool grey colorway for these.. with orange accents
indifferent.gif

obsidian 12s 
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

obsidian 12s 
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Hopefully they don't do something shady like switching the leather for nubuck or that weak carbon material they're trying to get us hyped over

Hopefully they don't do something shady like switching the leather for nubuck or that weak carbon material they're trying to get us hyped over

Back
Top Bottom