Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

pimp.gif

Thanks for the info.

If they can make an exact replica of the Obsidians, as well as the Playoffs, JB would score thousands of points of respectability from me.

They really impressed me with the White/Red, and Playoff XIII's.

So please, don't screw these up.

If they can make an exact replica of the Obsidians, as well as the Playoffs, JB would score thousands of points of respectability from me.

They really impressed me with the White/Red, and Playoff XIII's.

So please, don't screw these up.

I'm sure the quality will probably be trash on these since these kicks use a lot of leather. I love my 04 retros but the white sole is all dirty. I'd still wear em if I could clean that sole area.

Playoffs are my 2nd favorite J's. I'd pay $200 for 04 retro quality but I'll pass at $150 if the quality is like the recent XIII's.

I'm sure the quality will probably be trash on these since these kicks use a lot of leather. I love my 04 retros but the white sole is all dirty. I'd still wear em if I could clean that sole area.

Playoffs are my 2nd favorite J's. I'd pay $200 for 04 retro quality but I'll pass at $150 if the quality is like the recent XIII's.

playoffs and obsidians are copped, so i guess this mean the columbia 11 and obsidian pack is not coming, hopefully columbias by themselves

playoffs and obsidians are copped, so i guess this mean the columbia 11 and obsidian pack is not coming, hopefully columbias by themselves

michael0360 wrote:
these shoes are TANKS. im hopeing these dont get flu game treatment
THIS. That's why I passed on the flu games a couple years back and I have all three shoes already (OG obsidians, OG playoffs, CDP taxis and even the 2004 low taxis. So If any of them get the flu game treatment, I will most definitely pass on that particular shoe again with the quickness. So far, the quality of the 12's all have been good (including the flu games), but I am not going to deal with gimics and deal with nubuck/suede material. I'll leave that for the black/university blue 12's.

michael0360 wrote:
these shoes are TANKS. im hopeing these dont get flu game treatment
THIS. That's why I passed on the flu games a couple years back and I have all three shoes already (OG obsidians, OG playoffs, CDP taxis and even the 2004 low taxis. So If any of them get the flu game treatment, I will most definitely pass on that particular shoe again with the quickness. So far, the quality of the 12's all have been good (including the flu games), but I am not going to deal with gimics and deal with nubuck/suede material. I'll leave that for the black/university blue 12's.

Playoff XIIs are my 2nd fav Jordans...i just copped a pair of '04 playoffs, but will def cop again if these drop...also want the obsidians. I didnt like them wen i was younger but now i really want em

Playoff XIIs are my 2nd fav Jordans...i just copped a pair of '04 playoffs, but will def cop again if these drop...also want the obsidians. I didnt like them wen i was younger but now i really want em

Way to soon for the taxi's to re-retro.... still have my playoffs in good condition. Looking foward to the obsidian 12's

Way to soon for the taxi's to re-retro.... still have my playoffs in good condition. Looking foward to the obsidian 12's

Back
Top Bottom