Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

Nice, I am ready for some Obsidians and possibly Playoffs, glad they are doing some good colorways this year.

Nice, I am ready for some Obsidians and possibly Playoffs, glad they are doing some good colorways this year.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

those are kids size

We realize that, it was posted at the end of the pictures. Kids sizes always look 
mad.gif
 but these look
pimp.gif
. So the adult sizes must look 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

those are kids size

We realize that, it was posted at the end of the pictures. Kids sizes always look 
mad.gif
 but these look
pimp.gif
. So the adult sizes must look 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by tate

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Pics from Air-Randy
These are a size 5y
In my Bernie Mac voice from the movie Friday... "Good Lawd" those are sexy!!! I remember hitting Six Flags with one playoff on the left foot and one obsidian on the right (don't judge me, we all did comical things for attention in our youth). I am more excited about these than I was for the concords!
Tate

This!!! We had a mismatch day in high school (c/o 2000) and I the taxi's on the left foot, playoffs on the right....still matched though! LOL

Originally Posted by tate

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Pics from Air-Randy
These are a size 5y
In my Bernie Mac voice from the movie Friday... "Good Lawd" those are sexy!!! I remember hitting Six Flags with one playoff on the left foot and one obsidian on the right (don't judge me, we all did comical things for attention in our youth). I am more excited about these than I was for the concords!
Tate

This!!! We had a mismatch day in high school (c/o 2000) and I the taxi's on the left foot, playoffs on the right....still matched though! LOL

I'll be copping all the 12s. Got the '04 Retro on the Playoffs but can't wait to get a second pair. Retro quality on the 12s is usually pretty good.

I'll be copping all the 12s. Got the '04 Retro on the Playoffs but can't wait to get a second pair. Retro quality on the 12s is usually pretty good.

imaa prolly double on the obsidians and one playoff been going ham for the obsidians forver and i had to settle for the damn lows lol

imaa prolly double on the obsidians and one playoff been going ham for the obsidians forver and i had to settle for the damn lows lol

Oh damn, all the 12s that are dropping, better start saving money now. It's going to be an expensive summer.

Oh damn, all the 12s that are dropping, better start saving money now. It's going to be an expensive summer.

Back
Top Bottom