Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

I Would Have Rather Them Retro The White/University Blue's Or French Blues Again Instead Of The Taxis. I'm Just Saying.

I Would Have Rather Them Retro The White/University Blue's Or French Blues Again Instead Of The Taxis. I'm Just Saying.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

This is the best news I've heard out of Jordan Brand in a long time... Obsidians will be copped, hopefully doubled up on. And Playoffs are my all-time favorites, I need a new pair to put my OGs away.

And low-key, I can't wait to see these Cool Grey colorway. Always thought some all grey XII would be fire, can't wait for some pics.
QFT
Please JB:

• No pleather
  • No nubuck
  • No nonsense
Please 
mad.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

This is the best news I've heard out of Jordan Brand in a long time... Obsidians will be copped, hopefully doubled up on. And Playoffs are my all-time favorites, I need a new pair to put my OGs away.

And low-key, I can't wait to see these Cool Grey colorway. Always thought some all grey XII would be fire, can't wait for some pics.
QFT
Please JB:

• No pleather
  • No nubuck
  • No nonsense
Please 
mad.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by crup a holic

BUT are any of those og's wearable?  I understand the collecting standpoint as well as the nostalgia, and even the hunt for the og's, but what about actually wearing and enjoying the shoe for its purpose?  I will take Some less quality in order to preserve the og flair.  If ogs are wearable, wouldn't you rock 2012 versions so you wouldn't eff up og's?  I would sure hate to be in a bar with ogs on, or at a a state fair, or even a court.  JB is smart...this is what everyone wants. 

OG XII's are very wearable, they are built like a tank.

BUT are any of those og's wearable?  I understand the collecting standpoint as well as the nostalgia, and even the hunt for the og's, but what about actually wearing and enjoying the shoe for its purpose?  I will take Some less quality in order to preserve the og flair.  If ogs are wearable, wouldn't you rock 2012 versions so you wouldn't eff up og's?  I would sure hate to be in a bar with ogs on, or at a a state fair, or even a court.  JB is smart...this is what everyone wants. 

OG XII's are very wearable, they are built like a tank.

All are wearable, I've even rocked them in snow and in ice and rain -the only pair that gave me problems were the Obsidians which seperated after a particularly long wear, but a quick glue back together & they're fine now.
5884071104_d7931273ee.jpg

5290605356_1667543001.jpg

All are wearable, I've even rocked them in snow and in ice and rain -the only pair that gave me problems were the Obsidians which seperated after a particularly long wear, but a quick glue back together & they're fine now.
5884071104_d7931273ee.jpg

5290605356_1667543001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom