Summer Jam

so i got a friend who sent me and email, the first 2 artists performing at summer jam this year and they revealed that Nas, and Bone Thugs and going to be performing. I guess its going to be alright this year... and thoughts on where i can get a ticket? thanks.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Do people ever think? Kube? Tickmaster? Look around it shouldn't be science. Bring a vest it seems like someone always get shoot

They are announcing the 3rd artist tonight on KUBE during 5 o'clock traffic jam
TEAMYANKEES

Why would anybody actually go to something sponsored by KUBE 93? Summer Jam is wack.

yeah I know what you mean. but so far they got Nas, Bone Thugs, and Baby Boi which is great so far imo

I went to the first ever Summer Jam when it was at the Monroe Fair Grounds. That was wnough for me. Although, I at least get to say I saw Tupac (semi) perform live.....
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

i went in carnation or whatever when pharcyde, jeru, guru, shai, and onyx were there
Team Pacific Northwest​

^Damn that must've been DOPE
Anybody going to Dead Prez next Friday?
One Life.One Love.One King
Team Pacific Northwest​

The only reason I rail on KUBE is that they attach themselves to shows they don't even sponsor. When the first Hip Hop 101 show happened at Bumbershoot, KUBE commandeered the event and it was downright annoying.

Quote:
I went to the first ever Summer Jam when it was at the Monroe Fair Grounds. That was wnough for me. Although, I at least get to say I saw Tupac (semi) perform live.....

Quote:
i went in carnation or whatever when pharcyde, jeru, guru, shai, and onyx were there
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Anybody old enough to remember the BET tour at the Tacoma Dome? What was that '94/'95? That was a pretty good show. Biggie (and Puff), Craig Mack, Mary J, Luniz....I know I'm forgetting others.

It was a cryin' shame when Craig Mack hit the stage. Almost no one knew "flava in ya ear". He hardly got any kind of reception. That song was the $hit back in the day.

Damn. I must be old if I've seen Biggie and Tupac perform live....
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Quote:
Damn. I must be old if I've seen Biggie and Tupac perform live...

Old? Try the Run DMC concert at the Paramount (before the remodel) and the Beastie Boys opening for them back in like '86 or '87.

Quote:
I believe you guys are speaking on the same show.....I was at this one too and was backstage. I hung with Pharcyde(my favorite rap group at the time)...met Onyx, Immature, Jade, Shai, saw when Pac ran on stage and performed like half a song. Pharcyde almost beat up Chet Buchanan cause they kept getting pushed back......I think they were originally supposed to go on till Pac got there and kinda bumrushed the stage and they ended up being last to perform after waiting backstage forever if memory serves correctly.

EASILY my best Summer Jam experience
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

yooooooooooo! I was gonna bring that up! didnt dude flash the crowd or somethin? I didnt see it, but I remember all the screaming and somebody said that he flashed everybody.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

wow brings back memories, I also remember Pharcyde getting their mic's turned off on them Sucked I was a huge cyde fan

ps Bigben I was at the Paramount too
Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
Old? Try the Run DMC concert at the Paramount (before the remodel) and the Beastie Boys opening for them back in like '86 or '87.
listening to Hip Hop until late '87. Before that, Hall & Oates were my favorite. Wait....they still kinda are. :b
tongue.gif
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

can't front on Hall & Oates...I had Maneater on wax!

Funny thing was, I went to the Madonna concert several months before the Run DMC show and the Beastie Boys got straight booed off the stage. :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom