Summer time = Great Ebay Pick ups

Air Jordan V (2000) white/silver 7.5 out of 10 11.5 $91 shipped
Air Jordan IV (1999) black/grey/red 9.0 out of 10 $66 shipped
Air Jordan XI low white/snakeskin 8.5 out of 10 $90 shipped
Air Jordan XI black/red DS $250 shipped

Folks, the Jordan Bandwagon has left the station.
Jordan Brand - Boldly developing color and shoe combinations that even make a gay, blind golfer go, "Oh,Dear Christ!!!"

Recently:

2000 Concord XIs 9.5 slightly yellowed for $83
OG Black/Red XIs Worn Twice for $95

Not Recent:

2000 Black/Met Vs slightly yellowed for $66
Pearl IXs for $70
Flint IXs for $90
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
I'm the young city bandit,hold myself down singlehanded​

Quote:
I feel you, I just picked up a pair of DS XVII's with case and CD-ROM, lace locks, white/college blue colorway, and I got them for like 260. I consider that a steal.

i found the same shoes DS and i got it for 165 shipped and nds lightning's for 112
>neo

wtd:shima 3 dunks sz 8.5

i got two pairs of o.g 14 indiglo and V a r s i t y R o y a l / B l a c k - W h i t e ( l o w ) for 40.00 shipped together no O.G
box but still thats good they werent DS and then i got a pair of mochas used for 50 shipped got the box and retro card

Let's see proof, anybody can post that they got OG 1's for $25 let's see pics and links.
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

^^^ totally, im not saying what i got because i dont want to give away my ebay name. but ive bid against you a few times lol^^
houstonrockets

Give me one hint of what you've stole from me Skizzel. >:
mad.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I pretty much stay away from anything that's listed right. :wink:
wink.gif
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

not really jordan related, but i copped a pair of gucci shades for $50 brand new, and got sniped for some Kentucky BTTYS for $80. eBay has some nice deals, but it's too hard to sort thru the fakes
$5 off at Kaysshoes.com? just type in coupon code 959

-SHOES BEFORE BOOKS-​

i got OG XIII low black/navy 11.5 VNDS with some creases for 70 shipped
"The Retro Died in 2001..."
For Sale: Size 11.5 VVNDS Total Air Pillars(PM For Info and pics)

Summertime = cheapskates not trying to pay value. Wait till fall to list your shoes. Any goon reading this that tried to buy some Vs from me for 75$, SMH.
COOK # 45 :rofl:
roll.gif

They can stay in my closet and crack before that will ever happen. Step your money game up guppies.

sorry to break the news the all the purchases you guy made are fakes.

This post bump count is getting old. Just because you are either too lazy to try and research ebay to get a deal, or got stiffed ebcause you didn't doesn't mean the rest of us are suckers. The XI's I got were straight from here, and in excellent condition. The white/silver V's I got are the genuine articale. The snakeskin XI's I got are without a doubt authentic. The IV's I got, 100% authentic. If some two-faced lying sack of garbage hadn't stolen my good digital camera, I'd post what I got. There are some steals going through. i just saw authentic XI white/red lows go for $100. I've seen VI's selling for less than $300. I saw colombia IX's, used nds, go for $290 and change. Maybe if instead of bad mouthing people here, and tried looking and being patient, you'd catch a deal too.
Jordan Brand - Boldly developing color and shoe combinations that even make a gay, blind golfer go, "Oh,Dear Christ!!!"

Not on Ebay, but on NT I recently copped vvvvvvvvvvvvvvnds dmp xi's for 110 shipped. Just a little bit of yellowing.
Team Pacific Northwest​

i love the haters who just call everything ducktales...then they prob immediatly hit up ebay looking for the same deal

we need some pics
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom