SummerJam 2009

So there announcing the first 3 artists today, kind of hope cudi or drake gets announced but we'll. Anyone else gonna go to the show?

i dont think so but with the way hes blowing up and if they go off the strength of best i ever had it would make sense but the first 3 that they announced arecudi, asher roth and soulja boy. kinda excited for cudi and asher but i dnt know about soulja boy

They announce Pitbull today. That's zero artists I wanna see so far.

I'm guessing Flo-Rida and The Dream will be announced next.

Maybe keri Hilson.

damn, i like cudi! why is everybody hatin on him? is there something i'm missing? if they put up flo, and dream i dont' even know if it would be worththe $10 tickets that they release on the 30th. but yeah i'd go see cudi and asher

^ I like Cudi, well that Day and Nite song anyways.

They just announced the Dream today like I guessed.

where you guys getting info on this...
nerd.gif

I KNEW Dream as gonna come...they had to. They play dudes song every 5th song

as for Kudi...I woulda say Im hatin on him, but his music suck IMO. That Day and Nite song is terrible, but I figured I'd give him a shot cause sometimes Idislike singles but like other songs from artists. well i got some mixtape of his, and its worse than the day and nite song! i cant find ONE aspect I likedabout dude...personality, flow, delivery, lyrics.....nothin......all garbage in my book. but thats just me

whooo emmanuel layin it on him like that! i like his flow, rhythm is just sitting in the pocket and the hooks are creative and the music is very diverse,he's raps on all kinds of genres (but that could be a negative too). Look up in the stars (with wale)? sky might fall? maui wowee? cuDi get? switchinlanes? we just have different taste, that's legit...i can respect that. kube needs to step it's game up though and not keep playing the 5 songs everyhour.

^
laugh.gif

but yeah,didnt have much respect for cudi till i downloaded his mixtape a kid named cudi and there were a couple songs there i liked.
acouple good songs by him are..
-i poke her face.
-cudi get.
-down and out.
-is there any love?
-man on the moon.
-the prayer.

but everyone has their own opinion,lol. cudi is the only one i would look forward to watching tho..

I was about to be sad that I am going to have to miss it..
Went these past 3 and it was a lot of fun...
This is a horrible line up.

so thats the complete line up?

Cudi
Soulja
Asher
Luda
Akon
Pitbull
FloRida
Dream
and 'whoeverthe_ _ ck' the New Boyz are?

I'm comin up from Portland to see Cudi & Asher. Kinda cool Akon and Luda will be there. Don't really care about the rest. Lol

Back
Top Bottom