Sunburst Air Structure Triax and Hot Lava/Rebel Nike Air Tech Challenge II Hit Retail - Pics

^^^^thanks, i ordered my pair around 6pm today and still havent gotten an email, should i be worried?

both are smokin. i do agree that the pattern could go on the structures but still nice. and the atc's look sick on the feet

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

Uhh i oreded my ATC IIs from eastbay how long before they take the money off my credit card? thanks!

-justin
its backorder they are not gonna take the money out until they ship....(27th)

oh alright thanks cuase i have a debit card and my patchecks are depostied on to it. and just wondering if i can spend the money. Thanks.

Anyone spot the ATC II in Houston (northwest area) stores yet?
nerd.gif
These are a must get!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by a12ware89

^^^NOPE Nothing

it shouldnt take more than 20 mins of ur order...did u get a order number and customer number check it on the site see if says anything. if not just callagain and see whats up

it shouldnt take more than 20 mins of ur order...did u get a order number and customer number check it on the site see if says anything. if not just call again and see whats up

okay, thanks!!

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Anyone spot the ATC II in Houston (northwest area) stores yet?
nerd.gif
These are a must get!
pimp.gif

na i looked around yesterday did see anything......im thinking they might be hard to come by because of the last pair, im gonna ask on monday and see whosgonna have them in greenspoint ill post my answer....maybe ill get a second pair down the line if people from houston sleep on these.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

^So they dropped in some spots already and sold out?

na im talking bout the air tech challenge Is...how they didnt sell good last year and some spots are saying they didnt order any because of that....imgonna ask tomorrow see what stores in greenspoint mall gonna have them.

I can't believe one auction for a RETRO pair is $200+ with a couple hours left on eBay. The Tech Challenge II's that is.

He is shipping international, I wonder where the high bidder is located.

edit: eastbay ships international too, why is that auction so high?

Back
Top Bottom