Sunburst Air Structure Triax and Hot Lava/Rebel Nike Air Tech Challenge II Hit Retail - Pics

no the atc is supposed to be general release and idk about the triax but i see em all over ebay for about 114 + shipping

I'll just be patient and get these at a retailer in a few weeks with the lil discount I have...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Still waitin to see if both hit the east coast..
they gotta be comin at any time now........................

Via: KixandtheCity.com

hre8nd.jpg

http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/03/26/hot-lava-andre-agassi-nike-air-tech-challenge-closer-look/

"After first touching down out West, the"Hot Lava" Nike Air Tech Challenge made popular by a young and rebellious Andre Agassi, has begun to touch down on the East coast."

The ATC II hit the East Coast last week and most shops should have them by the end of this week.

MaZe

i doubt this'll be as crazy as the black toe structure release in january...i'm crossing my fingers, i need those ATC 2s...easy pass on the newcolorway of the structures, hypebeasts just want em cause of the craze over the first structure releases

How do the ATC run? i remember last years ATC 1's ran pretty big, i wear a 13 and they were flying off my foot so should i go a size down on these?

hopefully they come by the end of the week in my store in albany..so i can get for half off..

get em while they 160 they only gonna go up. i think ima hold on to my 2nd pair and not resell right away

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

How do the ATC run? i remember last years ATC 1's ran pretty big, i wear a 13 and they were flying off my foot so should i go a size down on these?

True to size.

the sunburst air structure are not limited i saw them over the weekend in a few stores for 90 these should be an easier cop then the ones that came out before

^JustintimeX21, where did you cop that tee from? Please don't say a local Nike outlet
mad.gif
'cause I'm holding out hope they release in retail stores.

Back
Top Bottom