Suns @ Rockets vol. HOV and Dream sitting next to each other

Rockets up by 10 right now in the 2nd...

Jay-z and Beyonce are sitting courtside next to Hakeem Olajuwon and Les Alexander...

The ROC boy is in the buliding tonight!
pimp.gif

Man, I wish I could have been there tonight to see the jersey drop down. I saw Clydes go down and it was something special. Pretty crazy that I grew upwatching what I consider to be one the top centers in the history of the league. They BETTER keep this lead.

Scola, Brooks, EVERYBODY looks good tonight. I'm just scared about Amare
frown.gif

pimp.gif
This win brings the Lakers one step closer to locking up the Pacific Division.

Good win for the Rockets too.
tongue.gif

houston is good man. when yao returns next yr, they have to be the favorites to win the whole thing.

Rockets had control the whooole game.. It gets me mad that we stay in 6th place no matter what now. Well not no matter what but its doubful we'll move upsome now.. I can't believe they beat us so easily..

I didn't even know there was a game thread.

But, GREAT win.

If Houston just takes care of business, they'll be at #5 with a rematch against the Jazz, with homecourt.

It's a lot better than being at #6 than facing the Spurs or Suns giving up homecourt, that's for sure.

Rockets had control the whooole game.. It gets me mad that we stay in 6th place no matter what now. Well not no matter what but its doubful we'll move up some now.. I can't believe they beat us so easily..
It was actually rowdy for once in the Toyota Center, playoff like atmosphere. That coupled with the Rockets bench anchored by Carl Landry, andthe Suns had their hands full tonight. And Scola was balling.
pimp.gif

The Rockets basically let Amare do whatever he wanted, and contained everybody else.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Why isn't he at the Nets game
laugh.gif
I think he had a concert in the Houston area. Supposedly B was gonna come out during the performance to make the marriage announcement"official".

Did anyone else seriously think we were in for a hell of a beating when it hit 13-2? My heart sank a little until Scola turned up the heat.

Awesome win. I love seeing our bench outplay one of the best teams out there.

Didn't hurt getting commercials breaks led into with closeups of Beyonce.
laugh.gif

That's one hot momma.

Back
Top Bottom